Cohesive Demo Album Tracklist

So I know the album is due out and as much as I love it, I've seen talk about which version people prefer, demo or final version. I've seen people saying they are going to replace final versions with demos... I personally could never do this, I think the finished product is flawless, but, there are some demos that I'll want to listen to as well.

I think a way around this would be to have an album of the demos, mostly including leftover tracks that never made the album e.g. Never Let You Go, Heaven. and then great demos that are much different from the final, e.g. RH, WAOM, Beautiful Scars.

Has anybody done this? Or does anybody have what they think is a great 14 track cohesive experience of demos? Please list!

Thanks for asking, tasteinmen.

I'll leave the 19/24 track Rebel Heart album as Madonna's intended vision/s.

My 'demo' album is called 'Rebellious Hearts' and "...goes something like this!" >>>

Rebel Heart (acoustic)

Wash All Over Me (acoustic)

Living For Love (demo #2)

Back That Up

Body Shop (demo #1)

Veni Vidi Vici (first demo leaked)

Iconic (first demo leaked)

God Is Love

Hold Tight (first demo leaked)

Inside Out (demo)

Never Let You Go

Nothing Lasts Forever

Beautiful Scars (demo)

Heaven

Take A Day

Take It Back

Trust No Bitch

Alone With You

Score

Addicted (demo #1)

• 2 months later...

So... I'm getting around to listening to tracks that didn't make the album- are there 14 that made it out there?

Auto-Tune Baby (I know it's on one non-U.S. edition)
Queen
Alone with You
Tragic Girl
Never Let You Go
Two Steps Behind
Nothing Lasts Forever
Score
Take a Day
Back That Up
G*d is Love
Revolution
Heaven
Freedom

So... I'm getting around to listening to tracks that didn't make the album- are there 14 that made it out there?

Auto-Tune Baby (I know it's on one non-U.S. edition)

Queen

Alone with You

Tragic Girl

Never Let You Go

Two Steps Behind

Nothing Lasts Forever

Score

Take a Day

Back That Up

G*d is Love

Revolution

Heaven

Freedom

There's Take It Back too, plus Trust No Bitch like whoop said, then you've got all the unreleased tracks :) (minus the demos of the released songs)

Yeah, I meant songs that didn't make it onto the album at all. :) I had seen "Trust No Bitch" after posting that.

So, 16 in all? That's another album and change there (though some of the songs didn't make the cut for a reason- and some sounded decent).

I haven't listened to the demos yet. But sure I will soon. I have then downloaded to my laptop Thu.

Guest bluejean

Well most of them are HQ :chuckle:

She probably wants to focus on the songs that were actually released at this point :lol: But I have a feeling she'll do a box set of unreleased songs from all eras at some point. Now that so much has leaked she may as well!

the first "pack" of leaks in december, mostly Avicii productions, are still my favourite version of this album in my mind.

yes, Rebel heart and waom Avicci version is dope

I canNOT get enough of this Work Of ART of an Album...here's one of my demo compilations (demo 1 unless specified)

01 Inside Out (Demo 2)

02 Holy Water (Demo 1)

03 SEX

04 Best Night (Demo 1)

05 Autotune Baby (Demo 2)

06 Never Let You Go

07 Living For Love (Demo 2)

08 Nothing Lasts Forever

09 Body Shop

10 Addicted (Demo 1)

11 Two Steps Behind

12 Illuminati

13 Iconic (Demo 4)

14 Trust No Bitch!

15 Veni Vedi Vici (Demo 2)

16 Unapologetic Bitch (Demo)

17 Bitch, I'm Madonna (Demo 3)

18 Queen

19 Heartbreak City (Demo 2)

20 Heaven (Demo 1)

21 Messiah (Demo 6)

22 God Is Love

23 Freedom

24 Score

25 Back That Up

26 Take It Back

27 Take A Day

28 Tragic Girl (Demo 1)

29 Joan Of Arc (Demo 1)

30 Wash All Over Me (Acoustic)

31 Rebel Heart (Acoustic))

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone listened to "Revolutionary Heart"? Some of the songs are linked together pretty seamlessly... Two Steps Behind Me to Trust No Bitch to Score...

Is this another demo that leaked? It might be the only one I haven't heard.

Don't know how anyone can put Queen on a reject album. I've no idea why it was thrown over board at the last moment, but it's certainly no demo. My Rebel Heart track list is the same as the one listed on her website.

Don't know how anyone can put Queen on a reject album. I've no idea why it was thrown over board at the last moment, but it's certainly no demo. My Rebel Heart track list is the same as the one listed on her website.

mine too! Along with Iconic Part 2

Is this another demo that leaked? It might be the only one I haven't heard.

It's an album with a batch of remastered demos. Some are linked together a la Confessions. And you should definitely not listen to it.