Madonna COMPLEX Magazine interview. She'll be on Kanye's new album & will record new music with Drake! [merged]

I know everyone hates Kanye, but his production work on the Rebel Heart tracks did improve them (IMO). I think he brought a lot of that Yeezus sound (industrial hiphop) and quite frankly, it gives things an edge they would otherwise not have. And I love it. I would take an entire Madonna album of it some day.

I know everyone hates Kanye, but his production work on the Rebel Heart tracks did improve them (IMO). I think he brought a lot of that Yeezus sound (industrial hiphop) and quite frankly, it gives things an edge they would otherwise not have. And I love it. I would take an entire Madonna album of it some day.

I think he's a very talented producer. Even Madonna herself says she doesn't agree with his behavior at award shows since who cares who wins! But that shouldn't cancel out his obvious talent.

Awesome new cant wait for both the collaborations, but really she is doing the grill again? As much as I love this woman I just can't stand when she wears the grill, especially the way she slurs her words in this interview, I was having a difficult time getting through the three minute video.

Interesting that she will work with them as a writer/feature artist.. Hmm.. she hasn't done that since.. Britney? She seems to give her everything to music on this era! Love it (even though I can't stand Kanye..)

Side note: that interviewer "bro" was really amateurish and even arrogant! Bitch, you are talking with Madonna, get real! Am I the only one who thought this?

I kinda liked how breezy and chit chatty it was and Madonna seemed to go with it. All those polished turd interviewers on the networks with their lame ass questions never got as much info on collaborations as this slouchy bro. :lol:

I kinda liked how breezy and chit chatty it was and Madonna seemed to go with it. All those polished turd interviewers on the networks with their lame ass questions never got as much info on collaborations as this slouchy bro. :lol:

Yes, was thinking the same thing.

Kanye, Drake! And don't forget that Miley Cyrus also said that she did something with Madonna... And I think Diplo also have something with M on his next album, am I right?

This era will be endless! :madonna2:

could u imagine....it will be a magical era people!!!!

i'm wondering with the Kanye & Drake collabs, and for the most

part, Rebel Heart being well recieved, if we're in for a rerelease come Nov.

With perhaps Queen & Autotune Baby added back

Agree: More amateurish slouchy bros. This is info we want - maybe he can guest host The Ellen Show during the week Madonna is there.

Agreed. Unfortunately people of his age are lacking in knowledge about M so seem a bit clueless and sadly these people are the ones that decide the streaming charts etc. but I think M prefers these types as they are less obsessed with her private life and less deferential to her. She likes that.

Plus he's kinda cute...

I'd take a whole Kanye produced album over Timbaland or Demolition Crew, any day!