Madonna COMPLEX Magazine interview. She'll be on Kanye's new album & will record new music with Drake! [merged]

Cool! But I was mostly looking at the outfit, the shoes and the hair. I love it. Her look is amazing this era.

Guest HaveASit

To be honest, this is the best way she could relate to the younger audience, being a guest star on the hottest, yet acclaimed, current artists albums

To be honest, this is the best way she could relate to the younger audience, being a guest star on the hottest, yet acclaimed, current artists albuTha

That's absolutely right ! i want a colab with Kendrick Lamar also

I would also like to work her with Alicia Keys on a track and a fierce dance song with Kelis. I like she is doing this kind of stuff. Its a different visionn for her and the fans

isn't this era the most amazing and exciting we had in a long time? i am so overwhelmed by all of this

I know, it's too much. I feel like a spoiled child

I'm thrilled though

Does anyone else get the feeling she hasn't heard Drakes album except for the Madonna song she sort of freezes when asked about other music just like Taylor Swift she said she writes catchy pop songs then couldn't remember it. I just find it funny.

isn't this era the most amazing and exciting we had in a long time? i am so overwhelmed by all of this

Me, too! All these interviews I can hardly keep up!

Does anyone else get the feeling she hasn't heard Drakes album except for the Madonna song she sort of freezes when asked about other music just like Taylor Swift she said she writes catchy pop songs then couldn't remember it. I just find it funny.

:smile: Yes, somehow I am thinking that too. Especially when she couldnt name that Taylor Swift song ! hahaha

:smile: Yes, somehow I am thinking that too. Especially when she couldnt name that Taylor Swift song ! hahaha

Please do not compare Taylor to Drake ,she's heard Drake's record ,he's important

Interesting that she will work with them as a writer/feature artist.. Hmm.. she hasn't done that since.. Britney? She seems to give her everything to music on this era! Love it (even though I can't stand Kanye..)

Side note: that interviewer "bro" was really amateurish and even arrogant! Bitch, you are talking with Madonna, get real! Am I the only one who thought this?

Kanye, Drake! And don't forget that Miley Cyrus also said that she did something with Madonna... And I think Diplo also have something with M on his next album, am I right?

This era will be endless! :madonna2: