Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

Apparently it was the city council, not the Hydro, who decided to cut her off. Oh well, the chances that she'll face a situation like this during the remaining shows on the tour is low, so at least that's over with. One more month until I see her live, can't wait!

Half the sound in the arena went off during UB - and she had been racing through everything since La Vie. It was v obvious!

The banana speech was the quickest ever. So they knew something was going on...

Apparently it was the city council, not the Hydro, who decided to cut her off. Oh well, the chances that she'll face a situation like this during the remaining shows on the tour is low, so at least that's over with. One more month until I see her live, can't wait!

So there was a curfew then?

Holiday was unique and special so all good in the end. You can tell she loved the crowd just by seeing her reactions on the periscopes. . Sort of sad that she had to rush at the end as would have loved to see the banter with the crowd with the bouquet and UB banana speech more. They would have been hilarious. Plus she said earlier how she loved that they got her wit and irony etc.

I thought this was gonna be an emotional show but it started as one of those days when everything goes wrong...

Even MaryMac had problems with mic and sound, then they kept walking around the stage and you already know the show started late and the Medley was cut.

She had problems with her mic in Burning up and the background track started before her, so the lypsynch was embarassing, they tried to adjust it before Holy water but didn't succeed and she didn't do the catwalk with the nuns. She even said "I can't hear myself" in Burning up.

In True blue she was kinda distracted: "I can't drink a ukulele and play a bottle of water"; :lmao: she also changed a line but I didn't understand the new lyrics. In Living for love she would never come out and when she got to the stage she really had to hurry to untie the knot...I was trembling!

Then the show started to be wonderful. Ghosttown was performed because it was voted best song of 2015.

Rebel heart was fantastic and definitely live.

Then she had to hurry, she threw the bouquet almost instantly and joked with the couple who got it, but you already know that. LVER was strange because the show was more about humour than emotion... before the song she said to one of the boys "I'll fuck you later", which imo took away the poetry of the moment.

Th UB was wearing a kilt, he didn't seem to know the proper moves on the catwalk. At a certain point he showed he had no underwear but M didn't realize the crowd saw his naked butt, then she said "I looked under his gown and I can say he's been blessed by God".

Abd then of course Holiday. Oh God... When the arena lights were turned on I was sooo let down but had no hope. It was clear she was too late. Yet Monte was still there, Kiley and Nicky left the stage but came back, the projection even started. The she came on stage with no sound and no light (maybe when the programme is off you can't restart it)... and the rest is history. One of a kind. We all sang together loud, I even managed to go front row! Please don't tell Madonna to stop!!

Never a dull moment in a Madonna show! i can't imagine the stress she must be under every night. She's everything.

What I don't understand is EVEN IF the venue thought the bye bitches meant it was over...isn't M's touring people in control of what's happening on the screens and aren't there like 200 people from M's team running around that could've said something. I'm sure they know the entire set list. Strange but still, I'm glad the show went over well.

The medley's a drag. Didn't miss it one bit. I'm curious as to what actually happened. She said she loved the crowd and would come out and do Holiday acapella if she had to, so she must have known she was getting cut off. I dunno. Anyway she had no sound from her mic at all but it was great anyway

It was a great show, except for getting told by Hydro staff to sit down whilst dancing to Material Girl as its "a seated event". Me and the boyfriend where up the rest of the concert regardless. Fuck him!!!!

It was a great show, except for getting told by Hydro staff to sit down whilst dancing to Material Girl as its "a seated event". Me and the boyfriend where up the rest of the concert regardless. Fuck him!!!!

That sucks. At least it happened towards the end I guess?

I just can't with Holiday!!! She's everything!!!!

Security were like that all through the show. You weren't allowed to move an inch from your seat. The row before the cross weren't even allowed to stand at the barrier, the row after the cross were right up against the barrier. The worst. I really wish her management would have a word about that kind of thing

Guest bluejean

Wtf is with all these curfews and shows being cut short and what not. This is Madonna, one of the biggest stars of all time and people are paying huge money to see her. This never happened once in North America so what is the deal?

And honestly those videos made me laugh out loud. I love seeing our Queen give a big FUCK YOU to whoever fucked with her.

Wtf is with all these curfews and shows being cut short and what not. This is Madonna, one of the biggest stars of all time and people are paying huge money to see her. This never happened once in North America so what is the deal?

And honestly those videos made me laugh out loud. I love seeing our Queen give a big FUCK YOU to whoever fucked with her.

Yes, completely agree. Never heard of such thing in the US. All UK venues were just ridiculously uptight.

Wow! I love this! It looks like after the other night ending early, she didn't want to repeat that, so she kept going. If there was a curfew or not, I love her "the show must go on" attitude. This time, the lights went up, and everyone stayed, and she went on and on and on. I don't think she will ever let a show end early. This was the best solution :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes, completely agree. Never heard of such thing in the US. All UK venues were just ridiculously uptight.

Not London or Birmingham. She started the same time in Birmingham as she did in Glasgow and never had to cut a thing. We even got the medley and like a prayer. I believe Amsterdam they were trying to rush her as well so much so M kept mentioning it during the show. Not just a UK problem.

They will never cut a show in Amsterdam. Madonna was just pissed at all the news in the papers that there was a warning she could be late on stage, because that's what she does. But it was good it was in all the papers, cause this time the dutch crowd stayed quiet and didn't start booing like with MDNA!

Am I the only one who's amazed at the LACK OF RESPECT towards the greatest performer of our time?! Cutting her electricity off?!

Disgusting behavior! She didn't go on for hours and hours on end! She just wanted a few more minutes to finish her set!

UGH!!!!

Guest bluejean

Am I the only one who's amazed at the LACK OF RESPECT towards the greatest performer of our time?! Cutting her electricity off?!

Disgusting behavior! She didn't go on for hours and hours on end! She just wanted a few more minutes to finish her set!

UGH!!!!

No you are not, it's outrageous

Was it the first time she did both Who's That Girl & Ghosttown but not Dress You Up? I don't recall this combination from before.

Brooklyn also she did both those, but of course did medley that night too.