Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

um did they really cut it off during holiday??

Yes they did.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_iJVDTzMn1/

montepittman Last show#rebelhearttour - They turned on the house lights & cut the power. But we kept going! (That was actually a lot of fun!). What a way to end an amazing year. Thanks to everyone for all the love, support, smiles, & enthusiasm! Have a great Holiday! See you in 2016!

um did they really cut it off during holiday??

They cut the sound during UB and then she hurried up the banana speech - although still audible in the arena.

Then when UB was done the houselights came on and everyone thought the show was over but she came out and did Holiday with little or no sound or lighting (just a spotlight following her around) and the crowd singing along. It was absolutely awesome!

"There was no curfew tonight - so I'm curious why the Glasgow Hydro decided to do that.

I wouldn't want to be the CEO of the Glasgow Hydro tomorrow. If they start blurting 'curfew' it's bullshit. It's in a non residential area and the arena confirmed they regularly hold shows that go on way past midnight."

So there was no curfew? what happened then?

There must have been. She was talking into the mic when she was walking down the catwalk under the veil during Material Girl and then she said she loved Glasgow no matter what happens. She had to rush through La Vie en Rose (there wasn't even the curtain thing round the middle platform). Then she rushed through everything else then and then shouted that she would be singing Holiday no matter what so she knew they were going to cut her off again.

I don't think the the venue knew what the hell they were doing. Some guy with headphones was going around asking ppl what the last song was and when she would finish. I guess they took "bye bitches" seriously

What an amazing night!! She is by far like noone else.

(juliebean: she's such a lazy cow she didnt even do the cable lift at the end. people should get a refund.)

In a way curfew or not, tonight was special!!! So who cares now. She gave an amazing performance from the reviews I'm reading, she loved the crowd and they loved her! FANTASTIC!

So there was no curfew? what happened then?

I wanna know too! So if it was an accident, don't they have to reimburse what happened to the show?

I think they just thought the show was finished. Some sort of loss of communication somewhere. Anyway, it made it extra special, so whatevs.

I hope that was the case. Anyway, there's always something with this Rebel Heart Tour. Each show is different!!!!