Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

I saw just the end of UB on periscope and then this very special Holiday :wow:

Nobody fucks with the Queen! Or her european finale and loons :)

Looked like she walked off stage with her dancers after, at least she stood there with the stage and screen being black.

I have no words, I fucking touched her hand.

Also the fact she came out and did holiday without any music or a mic that worked. Incredible

awesome!!!!

omg what a show

omg, i've never seen anything like it

they brought up the house lights, cut off the amplification for the band, cut off her microphone, but she still came out in her Santa hat and Scotland flag and sang, well the crowd sang, but wow, it was surreal. I wish we could hear what she said at the end

security were arseholes and so strict about people not moving closer to the catwalk.

you could tell around half way through she must have got word about the curfew, because the speeches were a bit rushed. The audience loved it and she looked so happy. I was glad to get ghosttown but I know the audience wanted LAP

wow, my queen!

Fuck the curfew. God, I love this woman. No one can stop her.

I am really glad she is done with the UK. I am UK based, but some people and the press in general are just nasty.

It is very likely that the press will put a negative spin on her "don't give a shit attitude' about the curfew, instead of praising her for still finishing her show in her terms.

omg, i've ever seen anything like it

they brought up the house lights, cut off the amplification for the band, cut off her microphone, but she still came out in her Santa hat and Scotland flag Ana sang, well the crowd sang, but wow, it was surreal. I wish we could here what she said at the end

security were arseholes and so strict about people not moving closer to the catwalk.

you could tell aroind half way through she must gave got word about the curfew, because the speeches were a bit rushed. The audience loved it and she looked so happy. I was glad to get ghosttowm but I know the audience wanted LAP

wow, my queen!

Fantastic!!!!

Fuck the curfew. God, I love this woman. No one can stop her.

I am really glad she is done with the UK. I am UK based, but some people and the press in general are just nasty.

It is very likely that the press will put a negative spin on her "don't give a shit attitude' about the curfew, instead of praising her for still finishing her show in her terms.

To be fair it was only Manchester they distorted the London and brum shows were c v well received and from what I've seen this one is

She should do other places tho like Leeds or Liverpool next time tho

omg, i've ever seen anything like it

they brought up the house lights, cut off the amplification for the band, cut off her microphone, but she still came out in her Santa hat and Scotland flag Ana sang, well the crowd sang, but wow, it was surreal. I wish we could here what she said at the end

you could tell aroind half way through she must gave got word about the curfew, because the speeches were a bit rushed. The audience loved it and she looked so happy. I was glad to get ghosttowm but I know the audience wanted LAP

wow, my queen!

Fantastic. :thumbsup:

To be fair it was only Manchester they distorted the London and brum shows were c v well received and from what I've seen this one is

She should do other places tho like Leeds or Liverpool next time tho

Yes, that's true. I just feel that the UK press is always looking for stuff to drag her.