Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

A fan spoke to a staff at the venue and they said they "have a general curfew time of 11pm for every night, many artists go past that and the venue does not force them to stop they just consider it a re-hire of the venue so its up to the artist. Given what has been happening at her other UK shows they are anticipating Madonna's support act on some time around 8pm, Madonna herself sometime after 9pm and they are expecting a late finish."

Sounds about right. I've never known any band to have a curfew problem there (or the old SECC that it replaced) If it's just a case of rehiring the venue, then let's hope she decides to get her moneys worth with more than one extra song!

Maybe she can dye her hair ginger so she looks more Scottish? like Get Unconscious? Gawn yerself hen, as someone from Glasgow might say.

Gaun yersel hen, Gie it laldy! That'll be my group you hear! I'm guessing the general audience will be a bit too old in the tooth to give her the old "here we fuckin go" chant, which is a shame.

Hi!

We will be a lot sharing the same feelings tomorrow night.

Let's find a meeting point @Hydro or downtown to gather after the show and carry on together !

I don't know Glasgow at all so I let you Scots find the best place!

Do any of you go to Speakeasy M's after show party ?

Tomorrow... our last show

I'm looking forward to it SO much but it's going to so bittersweet. My fifth and final show. I really thought five would be enough but it really wasn't. I'm going to miss her SO much.

Me too I thought that.

But we all know that we're so addicted to her. So 5 or 30 show, it will never be enough!

Be prepare for the M-blues afterwards :cries:

Me too I thought that.

But we all know that we're so addicted to her. So 5 or 30 show, it will never be enough!

Be prepare for the M-blues afterwards :cries:

We can all hug in a corner

Me too I thought that.

Be prepare for the M-blues afterwards

I came back to work after seeing her in London on both nights of the Rebel Heart London shows, and one if my colleagues said "Don't you get bored seeing her do the same show every night?" You already know my answer to that one!!! No No No No No!!! I want to see more more more! You can never have enough Madonna.

My mate and I went to about 5/6 nights on Confessions and both ended up so knackered we made ourselves I'll! But we would do it again. And again. And again.

I'm addicted to my Queen. Just to breathe the same air as her is a privilege.

Yes, I'm gushing again...sorry, can't help it.

Wish I could see her at Glasgow, I expect the show will be extra special. Have a good one those who are going and blow a kiss to Madonna from me xx

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet she'll sing Santa Baby after La Vie En Rose before Unapologetic Bitch, just a snippet. Like Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend.

We're molto happy about Madonna coming to Glasgow.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Madonna?src=hash
https://twitter.com/Madonna
https://twitter.com/TheSSEHydro
https://t.co/UAz6iVj6vy
— Domenico Crolla (@BellaNapoliNews)

CWmgUDhWwAEHKng.jpg

:laugh:

Have a fab time everyone tomorrow! :)

This makes me hungry, lol. Have a great time everyone.

Have fun everyone . I think she will do something special for this show !

cosmic, not an EP, but the six tracks were released as part of the album pre-order- a nice fan gesture, but not a great strategic move, putting the six tracks out there and sitting on them until first-single promotion (radio and otherwise) kicked in. Not that the music would have smashed, but it probably would have performed a bit better under regular circumstances. At least LFL was withheld in the UK.

Chelle- yes, some Santa Baby would be excellent. :)

cosmic, not an EP, but the six tracks were released as part of the album pre-order- a nice fan gesture, but not a great strategic move, putting the six tracks out there and sitting on them until first-single promotion (radio and otherwise) kicked in. Not that the music would have smashed, but it probably would have performed a bit better under regular circumstances. At least LFL was withheld in the UK.

Chelle- yes, some Santa Baby would be excellent. :)

But it was still a great Christmas gift and I recall many people purchasing the songs so...

Guest Rachelle of London

Did you guys see Monte's periscopes with Kiley Dean and other crew memebers last night?

So funny and Kiley even tried to sing some M songs...but Monte didn't allow her to do "Rain". Seems he really hates that song. :D

She hardly knew any songs. :lmao: and I requested Survival and Monte said that it isn't a Madonna song :dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

they seem a little shady about Nicki Richards. I dont mean just this periscope, noticed it at a few others as well. Kiley is a little loud for me :p

Yeah the "she's probably in bed" comment seemed quite cutting. Maybe Nicki is just a professional that makes sure she rests the night before a show. She's like M in that way, probably why she's been with M for so long now.

Kiley is annoying and tone deaf.

Is Mary Mac any good? Or do we stay at the bar? And what is with the WEIRD seating layout here? I mean that's one way of making sure the runway package people keep their places but they BETTER allow that gap to be filled once it starts.

12331527_427987434077075_1657153080_n.jp

Guest Rachelle of London

Kim, if you like old school dance and hip hop Mary Mac is really good. Her Birmingham set was a lot better than the London night 2 one. Stay by the bar is prob a safe bet as you can still hear her but in Birmingham I was impressed.