Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

It's starting for AM and it's got 6 more numbers/letters

Ok, good. Well that's tomorrow. It's the album pre-order/newsletter pre-sale. When you click the link there will be a box next to whatever price range you select. Put the code in the box.

Friday is Live Nation's general pre-sale on their site that anyone can try. You just sign-up on their site with a username.

Well done :thumbsup: Lots of real real fans will be in block 004 I think. Make loadsa noise for her!

I tried for a laugh and keep getting block 001 which is the front, far side block. Not for me, but still better than most of what the so-called fanclub was offering.

Pretty good Block 012 row E seats still comin up in Live Nation's pre-sale. Just to the side of the very front blocks and angled to face the stage..

I'm attending this show can't wait! Travelling up from London (didn't manage to get tix for the O2) so should be good!

I'm BK02, Row M. Hope it's a good view, kinda hard to tell with the online seating plan.

Anyone after a £44 ticket for this show some have appeared on Ticketmaster block 236 which for the price are not bad seats at all! i managed to get 2 for block 329 last night at £44 each

Thanks. Just send a text to loads of people about it as they were not willing to pay £120 a ticket. I am sure they will go very quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ticketmaster now has a nifty little interacative map for Glasgow that lets you see exactly how many tix are available in each section and allows you to choose whatever ones you want!

Contrary to bullshit rumours, it is currently 91% sold out, with 6 months left to sell just over 1000 tix! Easy! Only 170 full price tix left

Those seats right at the very back top tier and the far sides semi-restricted view they are charging £125 for :rotfl:

doqwxg.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

That's AMAZING!!!!

Let's hope they add another Glasgow show. 2 nights at the hydro would be perfect to end the European leg

That's AMAZING!!!!

Let's hope they add another Glasgow show. 2 nights at the hydro would be perfect to end the European leg

Well, I like your optimism! If only they'd been a little more reasonable with the prices, all the UK shows would be sold out already, I'm certain.

I also think if they'd used this little interactive map from the start, tix would have sold quicker as well!

Guest Rachelle of London

Same.

Let's hope they do what they did with the London shows and put out cheaper seats for the higher tiers. Bet they'd sell like hot cakes. And it's so close to Christmas people would buy tickets for presents and stuff. Ooh it's exciting.

The pricing is just WEIRD. Those top tier (Vertigo ahoy!) tix at £125, yet i'm pretty sure those sold out rows just meters behind were £45. Then one section at £190 and the corresponding section on the other side £125. Makes no sense (like much of the organization around this whole tour!)

Well, I like your optimism! If only they'd been a little more reasonable with the prices, all the UK shows would be sold out already, I'm certain.

I also think if they'd used this little interactive map from the start, tix would have sold quicker as well!

Kim, those TM interactive maps are great. They have been using them in the US for a while. Good to see that the Glasgow show is selling well. Like you say if the ticket prices had been more reasonable then I am sure there would have been second shows in Birmingham, Glasgow and possibly a third in London. The pricing strategy they have is really screwing up adding second shows in a lot of markets where she usually does well.

• 3 weeks later...

A whole bunch of previously VIP package tickets has now suddenly appeared for purchase on the floor at regular price. Great tix just in from the runway. I know it always happens, but annoying nonetheless for people who've paid the same money to sit up in the Gods thinking that's the best seat they could get.

2cf5b8h.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

Let's hope This means they add another Glasgow date! This happened right before 2nd London went on sale

Let's hope This means they add another Glasgow date! This happened right before 2nd London went on sale

I never thought of that! It does seem strange that they would release those VIP tix with 6 months still to go... dunno, I can't really see a second night selling all that great at this point tbh. I wish we had interactive maps for all the UK shows to see exactly what the script is with sales.

Guest Rachelle of London

If they added a second night I bet they'd slash the prices like they did with London (maybe even more) as that date is so close to Christmas. I could actually see a second date selling quite well in Glasgow. But as you said releasing some of the VIP tickets 6 months before the show is very odd. It means they're shifting them for a reason as they only usually do that later on in the year.

Fingers crossed a second show is added on the 21st.

I never thought of that! It does seem strange that they would release those VIP tix with 6 months still to go... dunno, I can't really see a second night selling all that great at this point tbh. I wish we had interactive maps for all the UK shows to see exactly what the script is with sales.

I would imagine those VIP packages aren't shifting so rather than wait until near the time and have to slash the prices they have put them back in general sale at face value. They do this with a lot of acts it's fairly common.