Glasgow - The Hydro - 20th Dec - last show before Xmas

Kim

I got them from legacy, just the normal tickets :( I'm really sorry I can't believe only shit ones are coming up for you :( Are you going to try another presale??

Block 004. My friend and me both got two pairs of seats next to each other so we let one pair go. Then I looked again straight away out of curiosity and it's been 002 ever since :/ I don't understand why so few tickets went to legacy.

Same old shite coming up. I see they're even flogging block 2 as 'rebel heart packages' despite being freely available at normal price. I'll just wait for decent tickets to get released later like they always do.

The package tickets are insane; they were selling VIP party for block 003!!!! I really hope you manage to get some better seats in other presales :/

Oh I'll get them one way or another lol. Block 2 still coming up. I mean they're pretty good seats, but not good enough.

Oh I'll get them one way or another lol. Block 2 still coming up. I mean they're pretty good seats, but not good enough.

Oh of course! Only the best will do when seeing the Queen.

I suddenly had 8th row come up as Hot Tickets and decided to just go for them (a complete lottery it seems as earlier hot tix were coming up as shitty far back, far side seats) The decider was the seat numbers being right near the end of the row - catwalk side! Totally panicking that if I leave it, I'll end up with shitty (or even no) seats as it's quite a small floor anyway. This tour seems different somehow in that I don't think there will be loads of additional dates with loads of unsold seats being added in later (could be wrong though) Relief :dramatic:

I suddenly had 8th row come up as Hot Tickets and decided to just go for them (a complete lottery it seems as earlier hot tix were coming up as shitty far back, far side seats) The decider was the seat numbers being right near the end of the row - catwalk side! Totally panicking that if I leave it, I'll end up with shitty (or even no) seats as it's quite a small floor anyway. This tour seems different somehow in that I don't think there will be loads of additional dates with loads of unsold seats being added in later (could be wrong though) Relief :dramatic:

:thumbsup::clap: That is fantastic Kim, I was hoping like mad that you would get great tickets. Well done, patience and persistence rewarded plus always love to see her biggest fans get the best seats possible. . I too also love getting tickets near the end of the aisle for concerts as so often the performer walks around etc. Seeing Madonna close up is something I aspire to experience in concert.

yessssssss well done

:thumbsup::clap: That is fantastic Kim, I was hoping like mad that you would get great tickets. Well done, patience and persistence rewarded plus always love to see her biggest fans get the best seats possible. . I too also love getting tickets near the end of the aisle for concerts as so often the performer walks around etc. Seeing Madonna close up is something I aspire to experience in concert.

Thanks darling! I probably got ripped off going for hot ticket but oh well, they're great seats. I'm just thankful to not have to worry about other pre-sales etc. I'm too old for all this!! Only for Madonna, ha! Fingers crossed for you when those Aussie dates finally go on sale!

yessssssss well done

See ya there! :thumbsup:

See ya there! :thumbsup:

Hell yes you will! I'll be the one wearing five coats. I promised myself never again will I go to Glasgow in December after Shakira in 2010. But I'm breaking the rules for the Queen.

Hell yes you will! I'll be the one wearing five coats. I promised myself never again will I go to Glasgow in December after Shakira in 2010. But I'm breaking the rules for the Queen.

Ahaha, this winter has been fairly mild I have to say...cut to us being snowed in or something after the Madge gig! The SECC is also, well....shit. The hydro obviously blows it out the water. Perfect venue for her.

Ahaha, this winter has been fairly mild I have to say...cut to us being snowed in or something after the Madge gig! The SECC is also, well....shit. The hydro obviously blows it out the water. Perfect venue for her.

Hahahaha noooo don't jinx us! I'm really excited to see the new arena. She was amazing in a small setting in Birmingham so I have high hopes for this show.

Thanks darling! I probably got ripped off going for hot ticket but oh well, they're great seats. I'm just thankful to not have to worry about other pre-sales etc. I'm too old for all this!! Only for Madonna, ha! Fingers crossed for you when those Aussie dates finally go on

Kim darling, well done on getting an a excellent seat.

I expect a full comprehensive review.

Also I completely agree with you about the hot ticket thing. I only shell out that amount of dollar for Madonna.

Kim darling, well done on getting an a excellent seat.

I expect a full comprehensive review.

Also I completely agree with you about the hot ticket thing. I only shell out that amount of dollar for Madonna.

Thanks love! The package thing is so annoying and random. Fingers crossed for London! Don't forget to register with LN for their presale just in case anything decent comes up, and check ur PMs if you haven't already!

Yeah, copy the code from the email and click on the Glasgow link from 10am GMT.

You should really be telling US all this, Traditional (you being an "insider" and all) :bad: