MESSIAH

hmmm not what i was expecting from reading peoples comments. it's more upbeat than i thought. i was thinking it was more dramatic than this!

M's voice - as usual all over this record - is perfection.

You're all going to think this is so fucking random but parts of this song remind me of the tango song from True Lies :dead:

Had to get used to the upbeat parts after I heard the demo and I still have a few issues with the beat, but of course it's a gorgeous song.

However, I wonder why her voice sounds so distorted in some parts, for example when she starts the chorus with "I light a candle...". The mastering is quite bad. :(

Oh, I LOVE Messiah. I fell in love with it when I heard the demo but the final version is even better. Certain parts of it remind me of Falling Free.

It's no Frozen of which I was lead to believe that it was on par with but I've only listened once so far. Maybe I'll be hit with the full force of it after a few listens.

same here

For me this is up there with her best ballads. Her voice is gorgeous and she's singing so passionately. Sometimes this song makes me wanna cry and I don't even know why...lol.

I have been listening all day and this song is just doing nothing for me! I want to like it, I'm trying. All of you love it so much. What am I missing?

I don't even know how it goes...

I much prefer Joan of Arc, HeartBreakCity and Ghosttown.

hmmm not what i was expecting from reading peoples comments. it's more upbeat than i thought. i was thinking it was more dramatic than this!

M's voice - as usual all over this record - is perfection.

You're all going to think this is so fucking random but parts of this song remind me of the tango song from True Lies :dead:

I love true lies and I love Messiah!!!

For me this is up there with her best ballads. Her voice is gorgeous and she's singing so passionately. Sometimes this song makes me wanna cry and I don't even know why...lol.

Kurt, same here. The ballads on this album are all knocking my socks off.

I have been listening all day and this song is just doing nothing for me! I want to like it, I'm trying. All of you love it so much. What am I missing?

Don't worry Carly. Even if you don't love it, it does not matter. So many great songs and we all have different major loves with songs.

Guest Pud Whacker

i love this one so much. every time its on, im like "what is this one?" because she never says the title in the song. i look and im like, "oh yeah i love this one"

im still getting acquainted with all of them. xo

Guest Pud Whacker

I love it. "Frozen" meets "Die Another Day"... so dark and hypnotic...a

Till you wake up and you find

That you love me too

The sorcery of it all :wow:

YES!

i love this one so much. every time its on, im like "what is this one?" because she never says the title in the song. i look and im like, "oh yeah i love this one"

im still getting acquainted with all of them. xo

cute!!

I love it. "Frozen" meets "Die Another Day"... so dark and hypnotic...a

Till you wake up and you find

That you love me too

The sorcery of it all :wow:

Perfect Description. Love this song.

This song is probably my least-favourite song on the album. It's lyrically great and the melody is quite intriguing but it just won't click for me. I probably expected too much from it. Anyway it's a great song and it deserves it's spot on the album but I just don't like it that much.

The line "don't wanna get to the end of my days saying I wasn't amazed"... did she use that before somewhere? it's so familiar.

I'm with you on this one Carly, it feels very theatrical, quite put on, which when you put it next to the other tracks you listed just makes it feel hollow. JOA, HBC and Ghosttown are all incredibly personal, Messiah feels like a character.