S.E.X.

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

Ok, So I redid the SEX Single cover, since I found the actually font...Hope you enjoy...If anyone is interested, which I'm sure no one is, because generally I get eternally ignored on this site...I do have it untagged and uncensored...Or without the parental advisory...But if you are somewhat decent with photoshop you can do it yourself i'm sure.

Edited by jaguadar1720

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

Ok, So I redid the SEX Single cover, since I found the actually font...Hope you enjoy...If anyone is interested, which I'm sure no one is, because generally I get eternally ignored on this site...I do have it untagged and uncensored...Or without the parental advisory...But if you are somewhat decent with photoshop you can do it yourself i'm sure.

Awww

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

This is pretty badass i love it!

MSEXrg_zpslpv4liuc.jpg

LOVED IT!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I swears there's a post your artwork thread. Jaguar those pics are amazing. I hope Madonna posts one of them one day

I swears there's a post your artwork thread. Jaguar those pics are amazing. I hope Madonna posts one of them one day

I was looking but couldn't find one,so I posted where i thought it was relevant, Thank you so much, I hope she does to. :nike: