S.E.X.

I loved the demo, and I love the finished product. To me it became slightly creepy and odd, and visually I'm thinking AHS opening credits?

The lyrics are mostly in the vein of Erotica and JML, but the music has a hint of creepiness and her lesson in sexology adds to that.

I mean:

A lesson in sexology

Twisted rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, string of pearls
Neck ties, silk scarfs, silver chains, pretty girls
Thigh highs, leather mask, high heels, golden mask
Perfume, switch blade, absinthe, Novocaine
Chopsticks, underwear, barber soap, dental chair
Fish nets, satin sheets, garter belt, raw meat
Candle light, keyhole, leather belt, mink stole
Golden shower, latex thong, licorice whip, strap it on

VusIiUz.jpg

In the end it feels like something different than a regular sex song because it feels slightly disturbing.

WTF do people do with chopsticks? Stick em down your Japs eye? I dont think id be into that. :1251:

To pick up a micropenis or, again, sounding. Hahaha

I don't know what to think about this song... First time I hated it, and now I kinda like it! It's fun and provocative. Not one of my favorites but I'll put it with BIM and Holy Water for a "bitchy/funny" playlist :laugh:

SEX was the only (!!!!!) track I don't like, but honestly, it's not even that bad. I can see myself liking it in the end.

Sorry but this song is LIFE itself.

I don't know why some reviewers say it's crap or whatever?

I mean let's face it,

We've all done the SEX rap right????

I NEED this on the tour

RAW MEAAATTT

it sounds like keyhole.. maybe to peep in? she was peeping in a keyhole in one of the MDNA's vids. just guessing...

Keyhole in relation to handcuffs and other contraption that is locked. So in this case, the thought of being 'locked' or being 'restrained' and the anticipation of waiting for someone to unlock the keyhole is sexy to her.

Edited by Guest

I Live for the Lesson in Sexology bridge lol.

The effect of the grills on her speech just takes it over the top.

It's also a favorite of a friend of mine who absolutely isn't big on Madonna's music.

I absolutely love the grillz on this song. It's like the ultimate fuck you to everyone who made fun of her for wearing them. She's like, not only am I gonna keep wearing them, I'm gonna record a fucking song with them in my mouth! Take that! :lol:

Keyhole in relation to handcuffs and other contraption that is locked. So in this case, the thought of being 'locked' or being 'restrained' and the anticipation of waiting for someone to unlock the keyhole is sexy to her.

You can unlock my keyhole anytime. ;)

Sorry but this song is LIFE itself.

I don't know why some reviewers say it's crap or whatever?

I mean let's face it,

We've all done the SEX rap right????

I NEED this on the tour

RAW MEAAATTT

Crap? Who would come up with sown thing brilliant like this? What do they know about sex? :lol:

Anyway, can you poke the keyhole with chopsticks?

Guest Pud Whacker

The Art of Noise - Moments in Love?

SEX - WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT SEX?!!!

OMG, youre so hot, back and forth, lets break the cot!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Not a fan of this song...

i like it a lot , its so catchy but maybe not for the standard edition.

like every fan, i have little wish lists.

because there are three editions being released, it would have been cool to have this one on the super deluxe with the Sex Book looking cover. feeling like youre getting something extra and sexy...with some demo versions of other songs.

Guest Pud Whacker

SEX is not a joke song so please stop saying it is or the only way to accept it, is if it is a joke. Or her humor.

If you listen to the bridge on the demo, she means it. As she should.

SEX is not a joke song so please stop saying it is or the only way to accept it, is if it is a joke. Or her humor.

wtf READ her rolling stone interview. She has explicitly said that all these sex/bitch songs on the album reflect her humorous side.

Guest Pud Whacker

wtf READ her rolling stone interview. She has explicitly said that all these sex/bitch songs on the album reflect her humorous side.

She also said she's a famed high school drop out on American Bandstand. She's not.

Well it really doesn't matter what the demo sounds like because it was never intended to be released and ultimately isn't her final "vision" of the song. And while I don't necessarily think it is a "joke" song, I definitely see a humorous aspect to it or at least a bit of tongue firmly planted in cheek, particularly during the "rap" portion.