VENI VIDI VICI

This is my NEW favourite . And the rap by Nas is genius .

Love this song. There's a certain sadness to the "i came i saw i conquered" part. :inlove:

Totally, that's when the song comes full circle for me.

Such a roller coaster of a song. So original.

I'm in tears. Some of us lived this with her! Why are more people not RAVING about this one?!?!

When she does her song titles I just lost it. "The gay boys lost their mind." I'm a fucking mess!

When she does her song titles I just lost it. "The gay boys lost their mind." I'm a fucking mess!

Probably my favourite lyric on the entire album, Then the added camera flash sound effects. Flawless

However when the, what i like to call, the holiday horns kick in during Nas's rap, my LYFE is given.

Oh lord this song is soo good!!! The lyrics, production, samples, Nas, the spoken-rap!!!!! Just flawless. Love how this song is both defiant and vulnerable (verses vs. chorus)

the ooooooooo part is goosebump inducing.

Yess!!!! I love it!

The beautiful chorus really gets to me, it honestly makes me all emotional, these 2 parts in particular

I was fearless like a renegade

I had a feeling that I can't explain

and

I was constant as a northern star

I had a fire burning in my heart

:cries: her voice.

Madonna: "I reference many things in pop culture, and I've written so many songs and had such a long career, that I end up referencing myself, too. If I can rip anybody off, I can rip myself off." :queenbitch:

This songs perfectly sums up her legacy. It's very reflective and beautiful .

Love this song as well. Nas's rap is wonderful too. Such a contrast between both of their styles in this song that works brilliantly. I love all of her references to her past songs. It is like a gift for herself and all of us fans with the little trip down memory lane through fantastic song titles.

Guest Pud Whacker

That Nas is a huge waste of my time. She should have brought in Neneh Cherry to do a cool rap and made it all cool, hip and female.

Other than that, I love every second.