BODY SHOP

I would drive to the ends of the earth for youuuuuu.... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I sing this line all the time as well. Love this song. Amazing that a song can be so sexy yet sound so innocent at the same time. Never heard another song like it before.

Guest Rachelle of London

Love this song! It's a gem. I loved it when I first heard the album then went off it a bit but now I'm back loving it!

Oh Jan shes not (yet) but when I skipped S.E.X she said 'I already know it' I play it on my earphones on youtube on my tablet'

Kids win nowadays. I just shake my head.

Oh Jan shes not (yet) but when I skipped S.E.X she said 'I already know it' I play it on my earphones on youtube on my tablet'

Kids win nowadays. I just shake my head.

Imagine her doing the lesson in sexology rap. :ohmy:

Crystal Coffin, is the song growing on you ? :laugh: Just sing at the top of your lungs " I would drive to the ends of the earth for you" That will do the trick. :lol:

It grew on me but I still can't put it on the main album. It's a bonus track written all over :lol:

It grew on me but I still can't put it on the main album. It's a bonus track written all over :lol:

One day soon, this will become one of your favourites. Well, maybe not, but I will predict it anyway. :lol: Now sing, " do you work at a BADI SHAP :laugh:

One day soon, this will become one of your favourites. Well, maybe not, but I will predict it anyway. :lol: Now sing, " do you work at a BADI SHAP :laugh:

It is still better than the dance demo of "Rebel Heart" which sounds like a CARLY RAE JEPSEN outtake :lol:

This song seems so innocent and sweet, like you could even listen to this at a kids playground or something, until you actually start paying attention to the lyrics :lmao: It's such a contradiction I love it!

I can't believe people do not like this. You want something NEW from Madonna? Well this is the newest in terms of sound in the album.

Indeed. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i used to just skip this song within a few seconds of hearing that opening music, then I actually listened to the whole thing and I love the melody and her voice on it

I've loved this since the leaks, but it's threatening to become my favorite on the album.

I didn't like this song during the leaks, but the album version......oh my....it's delightfully delicious! It's soft & sexy!

This & Best Night match beautifully!