Which and how many shows are you planning on going to? Post here!

Apples388

All these fans seeing her in so many different cities and countries...I'm so jealous, how do you guys find the time, not to mention the $$$

MIAMI and either Detroit or DC as I have friends in both cities that I'd like to see as well. Kinda leaning towards Detroit as I think a hometown show would be MADGE-ical

Guest Hunterlas

Miami opening night. That's all I can afford! But what a blessing to see the tour before I know anything at all about it

Dude, Im gonna go to like 7 shows but by far, the one Im most excited about is the first one in Miami. Im happy and excited for you!

Guest ziggy

Prague, if we're lucky enough to get Early Entries – but we're prepared to change our scheme and go elsewhere if Prague fails.

Guest Rachelle of London

Paris

Barcelona

London (both nights hopefully when the second is announced)

Birmingham

Manchester

:tigger:

Right now just Berlin (it'll be front row or go home!!). If there will be another show in German I will buy a ticket to that for sure. I'm also thinking about getting a basic seating ticket to Stockholm. It's so close I could just take a long weekend trip to there and enjoy the show from the seat.

My plan is

Miami

Prague

Turin

Antwerp

Amsterdam

and a Uk show if I have any money just before Xmas, I've not had much joy with the pre-sales but just got a ticket for Prague, was finding it really weird that I couldn't find the prices for Prague EE but tix prices for normal standing are the cheapest on this tour so far....shame the flight is gonna cost me a lot