What oldies are you almost CERTAIN she will perform?

CJM

^ I know it might seems unlikely, the only reason I say those two songs is if she has a "matador" theme and TAB has an R&B feel which works with the other tracks on the album.

I think she's proven to us already though that she doesn't really pay attention to what singles were "hits" and she definitely doesn't feel an obligation to play classics.

^But in Take A Bow she was not the matador, this is actually the complete opposite concept now.

Apart from her usual favs like Human Nature she does tend to do the hits, just look at the tracklist of The Immaculate Collection/Celebration and compare the songs she's done on the past 4 tours. I think most of the old songs will be the hits left off MDNA Tour, like Holiday or Music...

I know it's not really a "hit" but I realize I want her to perform Hollywood.

Matador theme or not, I can't really see her singing Take a Bow. How would it fit in? It's a ballad, of which there are already too many, and it's the anti-Heartbreak City. Sad goodbye instead of heartbroken but "you ain't gonna get the rest of me". Rebel Heart the album is about living for love, not giving up. Hold tight, only love, only love tonight. Etc.

Matador theme or not, I can't really see her singing Take a Bow. How would it fit in? It's a ballad, of which there are already too many, and it's the anti-Heartbreak City. Sad goodbye instead of heartbroken but "you ain't gonna get the rest of me". Rebel Heart the album is about living for love, not giving up. Hold tight, only love, only love tonight. Etc.

There are so many good ballads on the Rebel Heart. She should do those, and the older hits should lean more towards more dance uptempo songs like Ray of Light, Music, even Who's That Girl.

There are so many good ballads on the Rebel Heart. She should do those, and the older hits should lean more towards more dance uptempo songs like Ray of Light, Music, even Who's That Girl.

Yes, I agree. But I'm gonna say this really quietly, but I don't know if I can stand to hear Ray of Light live again, it's so overdone. I want to hear Holiday, Into the Groove, Music, Where's the Party, Causing a Commotion.

My dream list and possible sections:

REBEL SECTION - warrior or women's prison theme?

1- Bitch Im Madonna (Intro)

2- Unapologetic Bitch/Holy Water(Remix)

3- Deeper and Deeper(Hung Up elements)

4- Addicted

5- Don't Tell Me

6- Inside Out

Egyptian - Bes(God of music and sexual pleasure)

7- S.E.X./Bad Girl(Interlude)

8- Best Night

9- Heartbreak City

10- Devil Pray

11- Love Profusion

12- Joan Of Arc

Lonely Hearts - possibly post apocalyptic in reference to Ghost town

13- Queen/Borrowed Time (Interlude)

14- Nothing Really Matters

15- Crazy For You/Cherish

16- Wash All Over Me

17- Secret/X-Static Process(alternating acoustic)

18- You'll See/Easy Ride(alternating acoustic)

19- Ghosttown

20- Messiah

Spanish/dance party- Running of the bulls

21- Rescue Me(Interlude)

22- Hold Tight

23- Beautiful Scars

24- Into The Groove/Beat Goes On(Remix)

25- Get Together(Holiday elements)

26- Living For Love

Edited by 805angel

The new album references or outright samples her own own work from the Blond Ambition and Sex eras several times. I wouldn't be surprised to see a number of 1989 - 1993 songs pop up.

90s music is retro cool right now and folktronica is still hot on the radio. If she wants to play to current trends, she could stuff in a bunch of tracks from "Erotica," "Ray of Light," and "Music."

I'd put my money on: "Vogue," "Like a Prayer," "Express Yourself," "Justify my Love," "Erotica," and "Don't Tell Me" appearing in some way. I'd also bet on "La Isla Bonita" since she seems to love it and she re-recorded it recently.

Personally, I'd love to see "Music" and "Deeper and Deeper." And dear God, no "Human Nature." Enough is enough.

I pray every night for Get together my fav song of all time

Nothing fails would be awesome too!!

Don't tell me, Hollywood, a good version of hung up (with abba simple please), jump, GGW, give it to me, Miles away could be great.

The dream, deeper and deeper, waiting, secret, spotlight, causing a commotion, Holiday, heartbeat, like it or not, american life. Love profusion

Classic one that can be perform or not, Ray of light, Into the groove, La isla bonita. Erotica Justify my love

I want vogue and music

BUT

She have enough material to make a DWT scenario again, 1-2 oldies and only new material!!

I'd put my money on: "Vogue," "Like a Prayer," "Express Yourself," "Justify my Love," "Erotica," and "Don't Tell Me" appearing in some way. I'd also bet on "La Isla Bonita" since she seems to love it and she re-recorded it recently.

Same opinion. I do believe that La Isla Bonita will be back with the Torrero/Spannish theme of L4L.

Everybody — come back to us, please.

I think Don't Tell Me is going to happen for sure.

And a proper Hung Up or Lucky Star. I'd settle for either.

I don't want anything from Hard Candy! That album saturated the last two tours! It was great, but other songs need love too. I'm expecting Candy Shop though. She loves saying "My sugar is raw" too much to leave it out. lol

I'm ok with songs that she usually does, but didn't on the last tour, like ROL, Music, LIB, etc. I always like to see how she re-invents them.

I want Thief of Hearts and Words! It would be great for this show, but it won't happen. :(

I'm pretty sure she won't do the ballads we all want since Rebel Heart is pretty ballad heavy. But you never know. Maybe we'll get ballad mashups and medleys. :)

I think she might pull out the stops with the oldies like she did with Re-invention Tour given that the album and tour tickets aren't selling amazingly. I think she needs to guarantee some biggies as she has a reputation for not doing them!

I think GGW may make another appearance in some form. She needs something from MDNA and I can't see what else would feature.

I think Hung Up, Holiday and Live To Tell may reappear.

I can't see Vogue or LAP being done again though nor LAV.

Deeper and Deeper and Take A Bow?

I would like Nothing Really Matters, Angel and Physical Attraction but they seem unlikely.

Guest Rocco Papa

I think if she does an "oldie" it will be one of the hit singles. I don't think it will be an obscure album track that wasn't a single. She'll obviously be doing the majority of songs from the new album. So, if she's going to perform something from her back catalogue, it will be one of her big hits. She can only fit so many songs into a two hour show, so I don't think it would be wise to risk alienating her "casual fans" by singing "oldies" they don't recognize.

That's why as much as I would love for her to do Physical Attraction, I just don't think it's going to happen. I'm still holding out hope for Causing a Commotion, though!

Maybe one day...

Vogue will be in there I think, she already said she wants to perf Holy Water, so there you go. Mashup.

Take A Bow has a good chance.

So does Erotica.

I bet Into The Groove, Express Yourself, La Isla Bonita, and Open Your Heart are the 80s hits she'll include.

Guest Medoner

i hope she does something really unexpected!! American life would be killer, or just the rap part thrown in somewhere.

After Ellen, do you think she'll do Dress You Up? She sounded really good on that.

Dress You Up has certainly a LOT bigger chance to be performed than Take A Bow or any other song discussed in this thread that she had never included on any of her tours...

I'd be happy if Like A Virgin was only represented by Dress You Up althought it is time for another Material Girl re-invention.

I think she could perform Holiday, Dress You Up, Into the Groove, Live to Tell, Express Yourself, Vogue, Deeper and Deeper, Ray of Light, Music, Hung Up and Girl Gone Wild. I didn't include Like a Prayer because she already performed them on S&S and MDNA but I wouldn't be surprised if it appeared again. From all of her oldies it's one that she seems to enjoy the most.

All I'm praying for is that she will start the show with Bedtime Story (album version or maybe something better - if that's possible). It would be pretty amazing, don't you think?

All I'm praying for is that she will start the show with Bedtime Story (album version or maybe something better - if that's possible). It would be pretty amazing, don't you think?

Would be amazing yeah, but not going to happen. Don't understand why she never sang that one live on tour. :(