What oldies are you almost CERTAIN she will perform?

CJM

What are you feeling in your bones? What are you willing to bet your savings on?

I don't want a list of heaps of songs. Just tell me the main ones you are highly suspecting she will perform this tour? and why?

My picks are:

Frozen - I think it will fit well with the Heart side of things and has only been performed on Sticky leg 2 in the past 12ish years.

Ray of Light - it wasn't on MDNA Tour and I just think she really loves it. It would make a good closer! This also fits well with Heart. I'm hoping she won't play guitar this time.

Music - again missing from MDNA. It's huge, it's classic, good for the GP. It could easily replace Celebration as a tour closer if she goes for a "party" song again.

Don't Tell Me - after her performance with Miley I have a feeling she will use this. It's also another huge song that's good for the GP but also has lyrics she loves. It would go well with Devil Pray in a segment.

Express Yourself - I think this will be revisited again. The lyrics are perfect for this tour. Rebel Heart!

Incorporations:

Die Another Day - we had a sneak peak with the Beautiful Killer performance. I believe this will be incorporated in the tour somehow. Maybe not a full performance though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Like a Prayer and Vogue are performed but as they were on the last TWO tours I'm just not sure. It would feel repetitive to perform them in full again. I think they will show up mixed with other songs or perhaps in a shortened version like Papa on MDNA Tour.

I actually agree whole heartedly^^ :) (there might also be a change of La Isla Bonita re-invention beacuase of the Diplo mix thing)

I'm hoping and praying and all that good stuff for maybe Take a Bow, Nothing Matters, Bad Girl, This Used to be my Playground, Bedtime stories, etc. the ones that haven't really gotten proper live treatment

Edited by Routa

I think the Ellen Show will give us a clue. If she's doing a full week of performing, I'm sure one song will be an oldie.

Other than that, I have no clue. I think borderline will be resurrected ....

Music

Holiday?

ANGEL

Pleaaaase

If she did "Angel," I would DIE. You would have to pick me up off the floor.

Also, maybe "Don't Tell Me?" As an answer to all those jerks who are telling her to retire. :p

Guest Rachelle of London

I see Hollywood! M has a statement to make about the state of the media, the obsession with selling your lives for fame etc. I think it would be epic

I'm ready for Holiday to come back. Possibly a medley with Celebration.

I think she may do ITG this time.

I would love a snippet of Spotlight throughout a performance of Iconic.

I have a feeling that LTT may be back in a medley like in BAT. There's a chance of LIB due to the Diplo remake.

I think she won't do LAP and I'm not sure she will do EY either.

It's time to bring back Deeper and Deeper and Secret.

She probably do Frozen and/or The Power of Goodbye.

She definitely will do Don't Tell Me which may keep her from doing Music.

I actually think she may do American Life as an interlude this time.

She should perform Sorry since it fits the theme of Rebel Heart.

I can only see her performing CS or GI2M from HC.

She probably won't perform anything from MDNA.

So:

1. Holiday

2. Into The Groove

3. Live To Tell

4. La Isla Bonita

5. Deeper and Deeper

6. Secret

7. Frozen (Dance Version)

8. Don't Tell Me

9. Sorry

10. Give It 2 Me

Interludes:

1. American Life

2. Illuminati

3. Veni Vidi Vici

4. Physical Attraction

1. Rebel Heart

2. Living For Love

3. Unapologetic Bitch

4. Bitch, I'm Madonna

5. Ghosttown

6. Devil Pray

7. Body Shop

8. Iconic

9. Heartbreakcity

10. Holy Water

I bet all the money in the world she ll do La Isla Bonita.

Maybe she ll do with the tour what she did with the album which is combining both the heart and the rebel so I expect all her "rebel" songs to make a comeback somehow alongside her "heart" songs.

Would love if she brought back Deeper & Deeper and would also faint if she did Angel. But overall, I pretty much agree with Carly69's initial post above!

Is there anyone who wants to listen to songs we haven't seen live many times? Forget her 80s and pick some rare songs. :) Like Hunky Punky, Hollywood fits with Illuminati, Rescue Me, some song from Erotica(Waiting, Secret Garden), some songs from Music Album...

I see Hollywood! M has a statement to make about the state of the media, the obsession with selling your lives for fame etc. I think it would be epic

I would LOVE Hollywood!

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm hoping for Physical Attraction and Causing a Commotion! I can dream, right? :laugh:

I'm almost certain she'll do Like a Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, Justify My Love, and Erotica, since those songs seem to relate to the songs on the new album. If she does Holy Water, then she'll probably segue into Vogue. Justify My Love and Erotica would go well in a "S.E.X." section. Express Yourself seems to fit the overall concept very well. Maybe she'll merge Like a Prayer with Living for Love, or do one right after the other.

But, I'm hoping if she does do Erotica, she does it for real this time. I loved the Confessions version, but it would be nice to hear the song as close to the original as possible.

I would love to see her 90's songs since i haven't explored them very much. Aso gimme Hollywood/lluminati and Hanky Punky/Unapologetic Bitch. :madonna2:

I wonder if this is any indication that she's gonna do LAP, Music and Vogue? That's always the case, no?

Anyway, I think it's time to bring back:

Music
Ray Of Light (no guitar please)
Holiday

And I would DIE... really stop living... if she does

DEEPER AND DEEPER
SECRET
ANGEL or EVERYBODY

:drama:

Guest bluejean

I wonder if this is any indication that she's gonna do LAP, Music and Vogue? That's always the case, no?

I don't think it's an indication of anything. An ad for MDNA had Into The Groove, Music, 4 Minutes and Ray of Light.

Ray of Light-this ALWAYS sounds better live(except the 1998 VMAs) and every version she's performed since DW Tour has been a highlight

Wish list:

*Intervention

*Gone

*I Deserve it

*Paradise Not for Me

*Candy Perfume Girl

-some of her underrated and unique gems^^hoping she performs at least one of them,it'd blend well with Rebel Heart, Devil Pray, and Joan of Arc

American Life-I know its not a fan favorite but I can see this be visually stunning

And a must:

CRAZY FOR YOU

Oh Father

You'll See

Express Yourself

I really want Deeper and Deeper, Erotica, Secret, Everybody, Burning Up, and I somehow want Waiting to be incorporated in the tour. I can totally see it as a video interlude that is leading up to Heartbreak City from the new album.

let's not turn this into and "i want" thread :lol:

i want your predictions! it will be fun to look back and see if any of our guesses were accurate.

Ok I predict Deeper and Deeper for sure, Secret and Everybody if she is thinking of adding oldies that she hasn't done for a while. I am also both predicting, and also kind of hoping, Like A Prayer and Vogue will be given a rest this tour.