Where the hell is the COSMO shoot?!

Screw Ellen Degeneres... give me Madonna and Ellen von Unwerth!

These were posted on instagram back in December along with Madonna's comment "I'm a Cosmo Girl living for love"...

10852975_700209263426306_1540958148_n.jp

10831678_914823961874954_1151802068_n.jp

1661785_782228231830694_331598202_n.jpg

10852908_319042101619215_418884962_n.jpg

Need. Now.

Enjoy these days my friends. There's so much M coming out it's hard to keep track lol. Looks like it's gonna be a long while for the next album. Enjoy. These. Days.

April??

April has Hilary fracken Duff on the cover. Has Cosmo always had its finger so firmly planted on the pulse of pop culture or is this a recent development. :D

1659832541_4093041999001_SPL966329-tmb1.

Enjoy these days my friends. There's so much M coming out it's hard to keep track lol. Looks like it's gonna be a long while for the next album. Enjoy. These. Days.

Absolutely! She's giving so much this era and it's been a blast so far.

Maybe it's comin around the time the tour starts?

I wanna see it now though

I think I'd be settled with a confirmed date

Hilary Duff got the April cover. I'm PRAYING it got delayed cuz she's on April's Vogue cover - they usually don't let their cover stars on any other fashion/women's magazines for 3 months before/after. And it would make sense as it's their annual shape issue and Mert+Marcus have been shooting covers for them in the last few years

Looks like the May issue is the 50th anniversary of Cosmo... scarily enough Madonna last appeared on the cover 25 years ago in May of 1990 for the 25th anniversary issue so it would make sense if she appears as May 2015's cover girl. :wow:

815VmD1-52L.jpg

Cosmopolitan+Australia+July+1990+page+12

I'm especially sick of these 40-60 year old magazine writers and entertainment presenters who desperately try to act so "down with the kids" by lambasting Madonna for her age and try to criticize her for competing in a youth market.

FUCK THEM AND THEIR HYPOCRISY.

:lmao:

Was that supposed to be an article...... Like. I know it's Cosmo but still. That looks like a blog post written by a twelve-year old. :vomit:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the May issue is the 50th anniversary of Cosmo... scarily enough Madonna last appeared on the cover 25 years ago in May of 1990 for the 25th anniversary issue so it would make sense if she appears as May 2015's cover girl :wow:

815VmD1-52L.jpg

Cosmopolitan+Australia+July+1990+page+12

:bow::bow:

I've always loved Francesco Scavullo's work with Madonna. And I can't wait for the new Ellen Von Unwerth collaboration. Those Instagram teasers back in Dec were so appetising. So excited about this era, the music is wonderful and Madonna is really working her ass off on the promo front

Need this Cosmo cover now. Loved Madonna's previous Cosmopolitan covers and also loved Ellen's photography of her, particularly the French Vogue cover and pictures.

As for that disgusting "blog" posted - shameful, nasty and downright juvenile.

:bow::bow:

I've always loved Francesco Scavullo's work with Madonna. And I can't wait for the new Ellen Von Unwerth collaboration. Those Instagram teasers back in Dec were so appetising. So excited about this era, the music is wonderful and Madonna is really working her ass off on the promo front

Really? He's easily my least fave high profile name she ever worked with...his work is very posed, very 80's model...me no like.

His Stacey Malibu Time cover is horrible, even back then it was shit.