U.S. Prices For Rebel Heart; Store Accounts (How many units stores stocked, etc.)

I really don't understand why Best Buy has the regular and deluxe editions on sale, but not the Super Deluxe. I have a feeling it will be around $19.99 on release day, at least I'm hoping it is.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=madonna rebel heart&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=+currentprice skuidsaas&qp=format_facet%3DFormat~CD^format_facet%3DFormat~VINYL^condition_facet%3DCondition~New&list=n&iht=y&usc=All Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&seeAll=

Regular: $9.99

Deluxe: $14.99

Super Deluxe: $26.99

it's about the same price as Amazon, except the Super Deluxe which is $22.88.

I just realized I have a B&N gift card too and I unknowingly have their rewards card I pay an annual fee for.I know having it saves you like 40% off new released books,wonder if it works for new albums too

Target will be selling the deluxe for 9.99

I think they'll have the standard on stock too (I'm assuming)

Don't know anything about the super deluxe

That's where I'll be going Tuesday morning

Target will be selling the deluxe for 9.99

I think they'll have the standard on stock too (I'm assuming)

Don't know anything about the super deluxe

That's where I'll be going Tuesday morning

Are you sure that's the price for the deluxe? Nice! I have the super on order from my local record shop, but going to Target Tuesday morning because I need this ICONIC cover :)

Oh wait I misread it

The standard is 9.99

And the deluxe is 14.99

They used the deluxe wire cover, that's why there's confusion

Oh wait I misread it

The standard is 9.99

And the deluxe is 14.99

Thanks!

Oh wait I misread it

The standard is 9.99

And the deluxe is 14.99

Yup I saw the ad today. The deluxe is at $14.99 at Target! :)

I called my local target and the person said they won't have the album in that store. I hope they just misread or overlooked the inventory sheet. I called Best Buy and they said they'll have the standard and deluxe in store, not the super deluxe.

I respect that many members hate Walmart, and I haven't been inside one in years. But it would be pertinent to have the information on their prices as well as Target, Best Buy, and Barnes & Noble. Any other chains we are forgetting?

I respect that many members hate Walmart, and I haven't been inside one in years. But it would be pertinent to have the information on their prices as well

No, because they'll only sell the clean edition anyway.

Is this a fact? Well fuck them to hell then. I didn't know, I never go there.

Yes, or they censor them themselves. I don't know. There's no point in buying any music from Walmart though if you care about artistic integrity. :laugh:

FYE emailed me and they will have all 3 editions and the vinyl in select stores

I knew there was a music store chain I was forgetting the name of, thanks man!

Sorry, but I still would not trust that Walmart hasn't done something to the explicit versions on their own. They're so shady.

And also why are they not showing the standard cover?

Maybe Wal-Mart sells the explicit versions online, but not in-store?

Notice how some sites use the deluxe edition as the "standard" cover- I know it was the first art that was released, but as some sites have the proper image for the Super Deluxe, you'd think all sites would have the standard art.

is there a site for purchasing the super deluxe copy digitally?

Only through the Ticket Bundle can you get it Digitally... Amazon USA is carrying the Physical CD configuration... I just don't know with the other countries of Amazon