U.S. Prices For Rebel Heart; Store Accounts (How many units stores stocked, etc.)

Not sure if there's a thread already, but...

What's the lowest we've seen for the various releases in the USA?

Amazon now has the Super Deluxe CD release for $22.98, which is the lowest I've seen.

Please report prices in this thread, for those of us who want to save as many pennies as we can. Thanks. :gent:

Literally five minutes after I pre-ordered my super deluxe from a local independent cd store yesterday for 27.97, I saw that amazon had dropped its price by six dollars :laugh:

Target's website lists the deluxe as 16.99 but I suspect it may sell for lower.

Thanks, SOS. Best Buy has the regular deluxe as $14.99, and the standard at $9.99 (showing the deluxe cover, but I imagine most outlets don't have access to the standard cover?).

Literally five minutes after I pre-ordered my super deluxe from a local independent cd store yesterday for 27.97, I saw that amazon had dropped its price by six dollars :laugh:

Target's website lists the deluxe as 16.99 but I suspect it may sell for lower.

It's nice that you're supporting your local shop, though.

I would wait for Target's ad to come out. New releases are almost always cheaper there first week only. But I keep checking and it seems no physical store is carrying the Super Deluxe.

Bring the circular with you at target

There was a problem with mdna where they weren't selling the album as advertised in their circular

eroticablu had a big problem with that

Too bad they wouldn't price this thing to sell. I don't check prices too often, but it always seemed the big sellers like Taylor and Adele were always ten dollars or less.

I haven't even ordered anything because I still can't decide which edition. If they had the super deluxe edition on CD for between 10-15 I probably already would have.

Um, this thing is pretty cheap already. No one's forcing anyone to buy the super deluxe, which at 23 tracks is practically double the length of any other CD.

Taylor's deluxe with 13 tracks was $13.99 at its cheapest, for example, which makes even the 19-track RH deluxe a steal at $14.99. There's a possibility Target may be cheaper than Best Buy too.

Now, the thousand different editions that somehow cost over $200 to acquire, that's a different story. But RH is such a good album and I feel bad for M about all of the leaks and mess of this era's release, so I'm getting them.

If you know your two favorite songs are on the super deluxe, haven't you listened to the leaks? I don't get why you wouldn't spend an extra $8 every 3 years to support an artist. Come on, 2 coffees or a drink cost more than that.

There's always the $9.99 standard. But I don't think a casual fan is going to just pick up a new Madonna album even if it were dirt cheap, sadly.

The good thing is there's so much more promo this time, and with the possibility of more US performances, maybe she will convert some into buying.

The tour package bundle will also help a bit. You get a super deluxe download even with the "cheap" seats.

Barnes & Noble

Standard: $11.42 (Par. Advisory)/$12.62

Deluxe: $13.97

Super Deluxe: $23.36

Deep Discount

Standard: $10.89 (PA)/$10.95

Deluxe: $12.49.

Super Deluxe: $24.09

Vinyl: $32.35

I'm getting ready to order the Super Deluxe CD and I'd really like to know why it's $28+Ship on Amazon. They don't give a lot of info about the content of the box other than that we get the extra tracks.

Edit: Oh never mind it's $22 now.

Barnes & Noble

Deep Discount

Thanks for the info! Is this just B&N online? The in store section always seems full retail suggest price for everything, but I haven't looked for a long time.

Barnes & Noble

Deep Discount

Deep Discount? Is that an actual store or online?

Does anyone know if one can buy a digital copy of the Super Deluxe version or the additional singles in that version individually. Obviously one can if they buy tour tickets but wanted to know if I can buy it without buying tickets . All I hear about is CD

DeepDiscount.com now has the standard (PA) for $9.49 (I don't think it was that low before).

ino- now word no whether the SD will be available via iTunes or other digital outlets.

Frzn- that's for the vinyl.

Barnes & Noble now has the Super deluxe for $21.65, but I see this Wow site has it for even less. Is that site a SoundScan reporter? :)

Unfortunately, I don't think it does report to soundscan. They're Australian, but they ship from different places, like Hong Kong.

I just posted it because it's the cheapest, but I think I'm going to buy it elsewhere to make sure my sale counts.

I really don't understand why Best Buy has the regular and deluxe editions on sale, but not the Super Deluxe. I have a feeling it will be around $19.99 on release day, at least I'm hoping it is.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=madonna rebel heart&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=+currentprice skuidsaas&qp=format_facet%3DFormat~CD^format_facet%3DFormat~VINYL^condition_facet%3DCondition~New&list=n&iht=y&usc=All Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&seeAll=

Regular: $9.99

Deluxe: $14.99

Super Deluxe: $26.99

What is the difference between the clean and explicit standards? Are the cuss words just bleeped out, or are the explicit tracks removed?

Clean has bleeps according to another member. "Bleep I'm Madge."

I assume Target will have the same sale prices as Best Buy for the deluxe and standard.

I can't at some stores completely ripping us off..

Target will most likely be the store i buy the deluxe and standard editions from (i have already pre-ordered super deluxe on amazon)

This is all so expensive though :'(

EDIT: i'm going to actually get them at best buy

Edited by Slim Shady

I really don't understand why Best Buy has the regular and deluxe editions on sale, but not the Super Deluxe. I have a feeling it will be around $19.99 on release day, at least I'm hoping it is.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=madonna rebel heart&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=+currentprice skuidsaas&qp=format_facet%3DFormat~CD^format_facet%3DFormat~VINYL^condition_facet%3DCondition~New&list=n&iht=y&usc=All Categories&ks=960&keys=keys&seeAll=

Regular: $9.99

Deluxe: $14.99

Super Deluxe: $26.99

do you think they will be on sale in their actual store or just on the website?