MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

I'm absolutely thrilled to hear about Japan! Yes, it would be great if she adds the next Japan date in Osaka. Tokyo Dome would have been amazing.

Feb 14th in Saitama for sure but the schedule is so tight that I can't see her squeezing in more than that!!

But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that she will play Osaka!!

one more tokyo show on 14th valentine's day, that will be it.

it seems no more space for osaka show.

Macau show goes on sale on the 16th. Tickets range from about USD350/500/900/1000/1500. get money bitch

Is there a seating chart for this show?

Today General tickets sale in Japan,First day Tickets sold out in 6 minutes!Additional date will be announced soon !

Oh nice! So hope for another Tokio and Osaka in some point... Damn too tight schedule in Asia! :) she could have done like 10+ more dates there :( well they did not see that a bit slower demand happen in Australia, othervice they would have spaced The shows differently. But it is what it is and still great! :)

Australia is still selling though. It's like 80-85% sold but if Asia sell out strongly, she might return again and tour SEA and then Australia. There's no point in coming to SEA and then not coming down to Australia.

Is that a bad thing?

Australia is still selling though. It's like 80-85% sold but if Asia sell out strongly, she might return again and tour SEA and then Australia. There's no point in coming to SEA and then not coming down to Australia.

You do realize the two are literally still an ocean apart.

Could anyone post the tix prices for macau??? Someone posted it with seating but cant find it.

sM6S5QH.jpg

Green: USD1366

Blue: USD1146

Pink: USD 1146

Red: USD1018

Orange: USD 1018

Purple: USD 334

This is insane :rotfl:

A second Tokyo date appears to have been confirmed for the 14th February!

http://www.madonna-japantour2016.com/

Fan-Club Pre-sale: 15th Oct

Pre-Sale: 19th Oct

General Sale: 31st Oct

I want to buy tickets in the fan club presale but my code is no longer valid...

what can I do?

Can I buy another presale code?

I want to buy tickets in the fan club presale but my code is no longer valid...

what can I do?

Can I buy another presale code?

Yes, you need to buy another presale code for each different week of ticket sales.