MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

ugh that was the seat I wanted to get the most! was that the $4888 package? Are you going alone? I only settled with the $5888 one which is closer to the cross! I still cant believe I managed to get that one though! :drama:

It $6888 package, i couldn't believe i can get the seat i want the most. I'm totally shocked. Unable to get any ticket for the 1st show so this is my last chance.

It $6888 package, i couldn't believe i can get the seat i want the most. I'm totally shocked. Unable to get any ticket for the 1st show so this is my last chance.

good for you! All the tickets were gone in seconds and my $5888 seat re-appeared randomly so I snatched it up real quick. I'm going to both shows though :drama: We should totally meet up in the VIP pre-party 'cause otherwise I'll be an awkward mess in there :rotfl:

But if tickets sell out in first 5 min and site crashed, how do they manage to successfully get on that site, buying all those tix?

It was really tough and you have to keep refreshing the page until another random ticket slot pops up. It took me at least 15 minutes of continuous refreshing until I got the ticket I wanted because I kept getting the server busy message. And the scalpers in China/Hong Kong are very well organized and they have hundreds of people bombarding the site. Even Madonna.com crashed at 11am today

good for you! All the tickets were gone in seconds and my $5888 seat re-appeared randomly so I snatched it up real quick. I'm going to both shows though :drama: We should totally meet up in the VIP pre-party 'cause otherwise I'll be an awkward mess in there :rotfl:

Do you know when will the pre-show party started ?I need go to work that day and don't know if i can arrive on time

Do you know when will the pre-show party started ?I need go to work that day and don't know if i can arrive on time

I mean she won't even start the show til 9:30 so you'll have plenty of time. I'm not so sure about attending the pre-show party either because it just sounds like an awkward mess but I wonder how they'll give me the VIP gifts?

They are adding shows ssurely? And those $6800 prices are the local currency, i assume?

in HKD, which is like USD 900 :drama:

and no they can't add a third HK show because her schedule is all packed in Feb, which kinda sucks because she has a really loose schedule in March.

I mean she won't even start the show til 9:30 so you'll have plenty of time. I'm not so sure about attending the pre-show party either because it just sounds like an awkward mess but I wonder how they'll give me the VIP gifts?

I never been to pre-show party before so don't know what to expect

They need to milk the Asian market this time! Make as much as possible there! I want them to add Singapore dates! Tons of money there

They should also add Adelaide and Perth. I am sure there are plenty of people there who can't or don't want to go to Syndey or Melbourne.

I hope she makes 200M.

Some people really spent their fortune there. Credit: Madonna Thailand

12108984_881344555283217_314089810093228

11219622_881344511949888_597752716012011

That's USD 1372! for two tix

Some people really spent their fortune there. Credit: Madonna Thailand

12108984_881344555283217_314089810093228

11219622_881344511949888_597752716012011

That's USD 1372! for two tix

That's just USD700 for 2 tix which is a regular price....

I mean I paid USD800 for my HK floor seat which is my weekly salary lolz

but then I don't know how much Thai people earn so...

^^^ And people complain about EUR 200,00 tickets in Europe. Sure it's not a bargain but people should really start to put things into perspective. When was the last time they watched a musical for instance? Have a look what a Friday or Saturday night ticket costs. You will be surprised. I would like to argue production wise a Madonna show trumps any show out there.

^^^ And people complain about EUR 200,00 tickets in Europe. Sure it's not a bargain but people should really start to put things into perspective. When was the last time they watched a musical for instance? Have a look what a Friday or Saturday night ticket costs. You will be surprised. I would like to argue production wise a Madonna show trumps any show out there.

I know right? Most people spend way much more on stupid stuff like cigarettes, starbucks, new gadgets etc on a regular basis and they can't afford a $500 ticket for a Madonna show every THREE years? C'mon now!

well....not everyone gains 800 a week...please....

well it's not like she's charging millions on a ticket. It's just weird for people to complain about ticket prices which are not necessities. Most of these people probably spend way more than $500 on regular entertainments and nonessential stuff like alcohol, drugs, snacks, gadgets, movies, dining out, fancy clothes, etc. yet they choose to be upset about paying a few hundreds bucks for a Madonna show every three years? Of course it's unfortunate for real fans who are piss poor but if you're really that tight on money, going to any concert probably isn't the best financial decision, whether it's $100 or $800.

A second and final Bangkok show on 10 February 2016 has just been confirmed by Live Nation.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on 17 October.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger: