MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

obviously she could do more shows in asia and aussie.

but she doesnt.

i dont get it.

only 81 shows are not that impressive.

Before she signed her "mega" touring deal with LiveNation.....

Madonna ONLY ever toured for 3/4months and had done it that way for 3 quarters of her long career....

...it's only in her LAST quarter of her career she is touring MORE!

Madonna doing 81 dates just 10years ago was completely UNHEARD OF!

She never ever toured for half a year!!

I still find Strange btw she will only make 2 show in Japan, which is really a huge market, and in a relatively small venue.

I guess the reason why she is not doing more shows is pretty simple. The venues are not available to fit into the schedule. Has nothing to do with demand. It's all about logistics.

Before she signed her "mega" touring deal with LiveNation.....

Madonna ONLY ever toured for 3/4months and had done it that way for 3 quarters of her long career....

...it's only in her LAST quarter of her career she is touring MORE!

Madonna doing 81 dates just 10years ago was completely UNHEARD OF!

She never ever toured for half a year!!

I wish she could do more. We never know she will do in the future like this.

obviously she could do more shows in asia and aussie.

but she doesnt.

i dont get it.

only 81 shows are not that impressive.

Have you EVER tried doing a routine for 2 hours for 81 times? E.g. running on treadmill for 2 hours, 4 times a week for 5 months?

She IS a human.

Not a robot.

I can't at these people setting ridiculous expectations on the number of shows...and they are not even attending the freaking tour!!!! I know it would be nice if she added new countries where they haven't seen her but 81 shows is still a lot.

Disappointing?

Well yeah, 'cause I was hoping for 2 x 35000 ppl not half of that. But it doesnt really matter. Its good anyway. I just thoughed there was bigger demand in Japan

I can't at these people setting ridiculous expectations on the number of shows...and they are not even attending the freaking tour!!!! I know it would be nice if she added new countries where they haven't seen her but 81 shows is still a lot.

I agree. So bored of this complaining. Total nonsense.

Well yeah, 'cause I was hoping for 2 x 35000 ppl not half of that. But it doesnt really matter. Its good anyway. I just thoughed there was bigger demand in Japan

the demand in not the reason for that, otherwise why would they add a second date? they could just have 1 date for 35k instead of 2 with 16 k each. It doesn't make sense

the demand in not the reason for that, otherwise why would they add a second date? they could just have 1 date for 35k instead of 2 with 16 k each. It doesn't make sense

well yes, this is why Im hesitant to believe The limited capacity. It doesnt make sence. Though limited or not, its great :)

well yes, this is why Im hesitant to believe The limited capacity. It doesnt make sence. Though limited or not, its great :)

According to the website it is simply the stage setting they are using (endstage 2) that limits the capacity to 16,000. Nothing to do with demand!

BTW general sales for the Tokyo Valentines Day show started yesterday.

Only the most expensive 50,000yen seats are left!