MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Do you think there is any chance she will play Osaka?

All these second dates are being announced but what about Japan!!

1 more in Tokyo and 1 in Osaka and I'll be in heaven😜😜

A second and final Bangkok show on 10 February 2016 has just been confirmed by Live Nation.

Tickets will go on sale to the public on 17 October.

:tigger: :tigger: :tigger:

Omg you beat me to it. ;) I might be going to this one as well.

They announce the second date in BANKOK today afternoon.

First date sold out quickly even ticket price too expensive for thailand ecconomy today .

Highest price is 16000 baht about 450 $ , lowest price is 2000 baht about 60$ , VIP price is 36000 baht is about 1000$.

2000 baht for many thai people they can use for buy food for half month or more.

After first date sold out many fans in thailand that cant get ticket, they bought over price ticket from internet that the price boost from 16000 baht to 57000 baht.

This second date help many fans , including me :laugh:

Asian fan love her.

final show added does that mean of her tour or in Asia?

tumblr_nvsrz5sxAg1rjbyflo1_1280.jpg

I think they meant for Bangkok. Each city should get two shows (as planned)

final show added does that mean of her tour or in Asia?

tumblr_nvsrz5sxAg1rjbyflo1_1280.jpg

(Bangkok) 7 October 2015 – Following the immediate sell-out for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour inBangkok Presented by Singha Drinking Water, a second and final show – 10 February 2016 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani has been confirmed by promoter Live Nation BEC-Tero. The additional show will go on sale to the public on Saturday 17 October at 10 AM.

http://drownedmadonna.com/rebel-heart-tour-in-bangkok-1st-show-immediately-sold-out-2nd-date-added/20151006

it means the final rebel heart show in bangkok.

(Bangkok) 7 October 2015 – Following the immediate sell-out for Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour inBangkok Presented by Singha Drinking Water, a second and final show – 10 February 2016 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani has been confirmed by promoter Live Nation BEC-Tero. The additional show will go on sale to the public on Saturday 17 October at 10 AM.

http://drownedmadonna.com/rebel-heart-tour-in-bangkok-1st-show-immediately-sold-out-2nd-date-added/20151006

it means the final rebel heart show in bangkok.

oh glad they got an extra show. I wonder how many more shows she will add in all cities.

Yasssss where's Butter9?

Am here ! OMG I will be in Stockholm 17-22 Oct but I guess I can do it all online ! YEAH ! Now all I have to do is sell my kidney ( it was on the news in China a few years ago that a kid sold his kidney to get the money to buy an iPad ! ) so I can pay for another set of front row tix ! HAHAHA

why doen't she add japanese dates and new asian countries?

Japan shows haven't gone on sale yet.

Amazing!!

I just saw that the arenas capacity in those Asian cities are small.

She should do at least three shows in those cities, they can't miss this opportunity.

I hope they accommodate these australian dates before it's too late.

OCT 10 10AM

But the first and second allocation tickets sold out super fast (although maybe not as fast as some of the SE Asian countries). All allocated tickets were gone within a few hours!!

I bought mine using the presale code but loads of friends weren't able to get tickets even early on the first day of each sale!!

I just wonder if she will play Osaka or just another night in Saitama...

Presale for BKK second show is on tomorrow. I'll see if I can get $56 tix. God, you can't see this show just once. ;)

I can't go on 10th as am leaving for my holiday in the morning ! I will just settle for 9th Feb ! Good luck everyone on getting tix !