MADONNA in ASIA It's About Time....

renee205

Amazing! Let's see what other Asian cities she'll play too. I bet she's going to Bangkok too. What about Hong Kong, Shanghai? Seoul? South Korea should be fine for her since it's not that conservative (plus surely she could fill an arena there as well). Not sure about China though...

^^^ I doubt China will let her play. Bon Jovis shows were recently cancelled because they allegedly said something positive about the Dalai Lama. She spoke highly of Ai Wei Wei who has been imprisoned for years and was just released. I think there is even an Instagram post where she calls him a Rebel.

Let's face it, if Taiwan is confirmed for 4th Feb (which looks 99% likely, and I'm sure there'll be a 2nd gig too?) then that means she'll be in Asia for Feb, so the gap between Taiwan and Philippines will gradually be filled with more Asian shows, i.e. Thailand (at least 2) and Japan (at least 4) and there you have it.

My friend told me that the tickets for the first Thailand date will be on sale 3rd October from Thaiticketmajor .

Butter, did your friend mention what arena or stadium she booked?

According to the Malay Mail Online, M will be playing the IMPACT Arena, an arena-style concert hall with a capacity of 12,000.

Ticket prices will start at 2,000 THB = $ 55.

Butter, did your friend mention what arena or stadium she booked?

Impact MeaungThongThani Arena .Beyonce played there . And so did Kylie LOL .

I can't wait . I'm so scared the tix will be sold out so I have made multiple threats to my friend ! She has to get me the best seats ! People are already talking about ' which' Madonna they are going to go as !

According to the Malay Mail Online, M will be playing the IMPACT Arena, an arena-style concert hall with a capacity of 12,000.

Ticket prices will start at 2,000 THB = $ 55.

With the capacity of 12k, I think there's a chance of a second date in BKK. I wish they chose Rajamangala Stadium which holds 41k seats instead.

Yup, the Asian leg will most likely look like:

Taiwan - 4th/6th Feb

Thailand - 8th/9th Feb

Japan - 12th~14th Feb

Hong Kong - 17th/18th Feb

Macau - 20th/21st Feb

Philippines - 24th/25th Feb

i bet she will have 3-4 dates in Japan

Would love to see Madonna dancing with the Philippine flag during Holiday :)

BTW are there any well known Pinoy celebrity fanatics?Donita from MTV ASIA is one right?I'm sure they'll all be there!

Would love to see Madonna dancing with the Philippine flag during Holiday :)

BTW are there any well known Pinoy celebrity fanatics?Donita from MTV ASIA is one right?I'm sure they'll all be there!

You can be sure there will be lots of local celebrities there... Feb 25 is a fitting "HOLIDAY"

12009619_957185297677451_754247861762379

We have 71 shows officially, those remaining will be for 85 shows LEG Asiatica?

I think he just based that on MDNA that had 88 shows. They already did 3 this time, so it's "about" 85 to go...