Madonna on Canal+'s LE GRAND JOURNAL (France, 2nd March) - Part 2

LFL remix is life-affirming but GHOSTTOWN live was so fantastique on the level of POG from the Spanish TV show, Secret Wetten Das, TAB AMAs etc. etc. etc. and all that.. I have missed BALLADONNA for far too long on (Euro) telly.

I need GHOSTTOWN in my life everyday.

Guest whatatramp

Oh yesterday I forgot to say how well Le Grand Journal put together the montages of Madonna, obviously the people responsible put the real effort in to do proper research!

I really liked when they mentioned all the french artists and such she's collaborated with aswell.

and I'm glad she was made to watch part of the Love Profusion video! :wow:

Both performances were perfect... she's perfect. This era is killing me.

Absolutely Mattress. I can't even concetrate at work with all the goodies! :dramatic:

Btw, there's only one link of Ghosttown on YouTube? I need both performances to convert them to .mp4

I'm gonna put in some critique & say she hasn't 'fully' explored Ghosttown yet... :fag:

Oh I definitely agree. LFL is already evolving which is great to see. But this is what I love about 'traditional promo' really - just seeing the evolution / exploration of the songs before the tour. Just look at "Get Together" Star Academy or, er, the entire American Life promo tour etc.

I like that she's keeping "Ghosttown" simple for the promo perfs, and I think it's definitely intentional because she wants the focus on the song and basically she's telling everyone, "Look you've all been starving for a big Madonna ballad for years, so here I am GIVING IT TO YOU" and it's definitely working.

Oh I definitely agree. LFL is already evolving which is great to see. But this is what I love about 'traditional promo' really - just seeing the evolution / exploration of the songs before the tour. Just look at "Get Together" Star Academy or, er, the entire American Life promo tour etc.

I like that she's keeping "Ghosttown" simple for the promo perfs, and I think it's definitely intentional because she wants the focus on the song and basically she's telling everyone, "Look you've all been starving for a big Madonna ballad for years, so here I am GIVING IT TO YOU" and it's definitely working.

And Can I just say: YES!

YES

Holy crap again, I avoided this thread bc I didn't know what it was. Come to find there's a buttload of new Madonna here. I think I just pissed myself.

I may be the resident remix whore, but I preferred the Ghosttown performance. It's gonna make a great second single. I need remixes in my life NOW.

She seems so happy and playful this era.

OMG this is era is TOO GOOD! I'm loving everything. EVERYTHING!

Her looks, wardrobe, hair, face, makeup, shoes, the RED!

Her attitude, fingering her pussy. I mean what more could we ask for?

The music, the performances, etc

KILLIN IT

new Madonna era in full swing. Spoil us! Spoil us!

And she's not retiring ever. We're gonna be spoiled 4 LYFE (cuz she'll outlive us all)

MORE!