Las Vegas October 24

Iconic Fetus

Guys, who's purchasing Vegas Tickets tomorrow?

For those who knows the arena for previous tours, PLEASE ADVICE which would be a good section to see the whole show.

It is my first time going to an Arena show in USA, and I am a little scare about get the right place for the right amount of dollars.

Guest Hunterlas

Among all the US arenas, thats kinda of the smallest ones (which is good for us, of course) Still, nothing beats an expensive ticket that will get you closer to god!

Yes, I have noticed from the Boxscores of previous tours, that MGM is one of the smailest, but I have also noticed that average ticket price is the highest, So I couldn't afford a 300usd ticket but maybe a 180usd. Are those good seats? Can one afford a front seat at that price?

I think I am going to find out tomorrow.

Guest Hunterlas

$180 is never going to get you close to Madonna. Not in the US.

A good seat? We all have different ideas of what that is.

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks Hunterias, actually, I don't pretend to be close to Madonna but enjoy the show, the production, with a great frontal view.

I hope I do get lucky tomorrow.

Thank you for the good luck wish.

I saw her there with drowned world and reinvention. I don't know why it's my go to place when she doesn't come here to Texas. Maybe it's because I lived there a few years when I was younger.

I don't even gamble..but I'm excited to stay at the cosmopolitan.

I'm trying to decide...Vegas or Atlanta? Never been to Vegas (not a big gambler)...but would like the sights!? Really think I'll do the Vegas thing this tour. I needa make up my mind SOON....decisions, decisions!!! :ohmy:

The whole 'Vegas is mainly a gambling destination' is so outdated,its more about the entertainment scene, nightclubs/famous dj residencies and a growing foodie capital of world of celebrity chefs

I've been living here for 10 years, and honestly have never gambled for more than 10 minutes nor do I have any interest to

Come to LV! And maybe after watching the Queen,you can catch up and see Britney, Mariah, Shania, and Diana do their thang and remind you why they couldn't get Madonna's crown!

That's what BF keeps telling me...."there is SO much more to do and see in Vegas"!!! I'll take a rain check on seeing the other WANNABE'S!!! Also, Donuts, any advice on hotels/dining would be appreciated!!! Hopefully see you there!!?

Guest Hunterlas

I'm trying to decide...Vegas or Atlanta? Never been to Vegas (not a big gambler)...but would like the sights!? Really think I'll do the Vegas thing this tour. I needa make up my mind SOON....decisions, decisions!!! :ohmy:

Trust me on this one. GO TO VEGAS!!!!

Its sooooo much fucking FUN (and no, I dont gamble but love to party and do hardcore shopping, for which Vegas is heaven)

Trust me on this one. GO TO VEGAS!!!!

Its sooooo much fucking FUN (and no, I dont gamble but love to party and do hardcore shopping, for which Vegas is heaven)

Thanks, man!!! Only a couple of hours before pre-sale! Hopefully good tickets and seating will be a hop/skip/jump to snatch up!!?

That's what BF keeps telling me...."there is SO much more to do and see in Vegas"!!! I'll take a rain check on seeing the other WANNABE'S!!! Also, Donuts, any advice on hotels/dining would be appreciated!!! Hopefully see you there!!?

If you guys havent decided where to stay yet,please consider The Cosmopolitan!

The rooms' views are the most Instagramed spot in Vegas,you won't get a better view of the city and famous sights...I suggest ordering room service and having breakfast in the balcony while overlooking the Bellagio fountains!And its literally in the center of the strip so you're close to everything else.

As for dining,the options are limitless...Cosmo has a good modern chic streakhouse,which feels more like a club at night STK,if you want a Greek/seafood place go to MILOS...from 12noon-2pm they have an UNadvertised deal for a $22 three course meal,a major steal in fine dinning in this city

The Venetian has lot a lot of Wolfgang Puck restaurants if thats more of your scene

If you want to see a show besides Madonna,I always recommend these 3 to friends and relatives:

*Zumanity (NYNY)

*LE REVE(Wynn)

*Absinthe(Caesars Palace)

If I had to only choose one,ZUMANITY would be soooo PERFECT to see with the BF...it's the sensual side of Cirque and if you don't mind seeing two muscular uber fit men fight and get it on inside a cage,then you'll love every second of this show!Imagine Chippendales but the guys have talent and there's artisty behind every act.I have not had one friend/relative say they were disappointed after seeing it.

For shopping,head to Fashion Show Mall,on the weekends they have fashion shows every hour from 12noon-6pm, during the summer they always have shirtless models,too bad the tour takes place in the fall in October where the they'll be in shirts.

Forums Shops at Caesars is awesome too for window shopping and If you want a good bargain,go to the Las Vegas Premium Outlets,they have one on the north and south part of the Strip.I grew up in small town in Cali,the outlets we had only had the basic boring stores but in Vegas I was surprised they had outlet stores for Armani,Dolce & Gabbana,Burberry,etc

Madame Tussads Wax Museum is always fun and cheap to go to,the newest attraction is the the Linq,its just a huge mega structured ferris wheel like the one they have in London and Singapore,personally I don't think its worth it...instead head to the Stratosphere if you want the best view for the entire valley.They have the best adrenaline rush rides :blush:

Guest Hunterlas

OMG!!!! Sec E row B seat 1!!!!!!!!

ICON is outta control!!!! This is no "luck" they are really giving us the best seats. Im thrilled.

I got mine and my boyfriend tickets, although I am a Little frustrated, I got section 5 file L seats 3 & 4, for $400 each

"after the heartache" I enter again to ticketmaster, and NOW you can fucking chose from the map, and there are a lot of better seats at same price =(

Oh and I spent an hour and a half searching, my internet was a mess.

• 1 month later...

I am really shock there's still No news for a second show in Las Vegas.

I'm almost sure the only date should be almost sold out, they need a second date, this venue has have always one of the highest average ticket price.

• 5 months later...

Yes, I have noticed from the Boxscores of previous tours, that MGM is one of the smailest, but I have also noticed that average ticket price is the highest, So I couldn't afford a 300usd ticket but maybe a 180usd. Are those good seats? Can one afford a front seat at that price?

I think I am going to find out tomorrow.

I wish you the best of luck and have lots of fun! :gent: