The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

golden circle????

Yes. It's the only stadium venue of the tour - the only venue with a Golden Circle on the floor.

The following shows go on ICON pre-sale today
5 September – San Juan, PR – Coliseo de Puerto Rico
1 October – Detroit, MI – Joe Louis Arena
17 October – Portland, OR – MODA Center
22 October – Glendale, AZ – Gila River Arena
The following shows go on general sale today:
2 September – Atlanta, GA – Philips Arena
12 September – Washington, DC – Verizon Center
24 September – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
26 September – Boston, MA – TD Garden
3 October – Atlantic City, NJ – Boardwalk Hall
8 October – St. Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center
24 October – Las Vegas, NV – MGM Grand Garden Arena
27 October – Los Angeles, CA – Forum
4 November – Cologne, Germany – Lanxess Arena - most sections sold out
7 November – Prague, Czech Republic – O2 Arena
10 November – Berlin, Germany – Mercedes-Benz Arena (O2 World) - most sections sold out
14 November – Stockholm, Sweden – Tele 2 Arena - Golden Circle sold out, only single seats left
21 November – Turin, Italy – Pala Alpitour - SOLD OUT
24 November – Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jordi - only single seats left
1 December – London, England – O2 Arena - only single seats left
14 December – Manchester, England – Manchester Arena - floor sold out
16 December – Birmingham, England – Barclaycard Arena - only upper-tier seats left
20 December – Glasgow, Scotland – The SSE Hydro

I don't see that she's struggling to sell out the shows

Yes. It's the only stadium venue of the tour - the only venue with a Golden Circle on the floor.

I see.MDNA had only 3-4 arenas in europe two years ago, that´s why the sold outs are happening so fast, I mean, is not the same to sell 80.000 tickets than 15.000

I don't see that she's struggling to sell out the shows

She's struggling only in Denmark. Every new tour, for some reason, sees her ticket sales in Denmark being halved:

2006: 85K

2009: 48K

2012: 29K

This time, she's performing in a 15K-capacity venue. Tickets went on sale a week ago and there are still lots of tickets left at all price levels.

what a pity they didn't arrange an athens show.....last time it was glorious!! :(

Yes, but in a smaller venue, I couldn't see anything, the experience though was extraordinary

ikr...when your in a stadium you have to be on the floor and RUNNING to be under the stage...after all athens has some of the biggest european arenas...

She's struggling only in Denmark. Every new tour, for some reason, sees her ticket sales in Denmark being halved:

2006: 85K

2009: 48K

2012: 29K

This time, she's performing in a 15K-capacity venue. Tickets went on sale a week ago and there are still lots of tickets left at all price levels.

well,this looks like her last concert in denmark,if the pattern continuous

If she continues having a bit of trouble selling out quickly in the US, her management should "leak" a rumor saying it's her final tour and everything will sell out in minutes :stir:

You seem to know Athens really well Vande, too old to wait in line for hours and run like a maniac to get a good seat

never been there (almot been last year..) but for some tihngs i know it

This sucks - I've been trying to do the Icon pre-sale for Detroit since it started today but at first it kept giving me an error message and now the site is overcrowded and won't let me order tickets at any level or price range. Grrr.

OK I managed to get a few ticket options to load but they really aren't that good and the system keeps freezing. I might just wait for the general sale and try my luck!

• 2 months later...

Has anyone who had bought the icon code to get pre sale tickets received their free gift that came with it yet? I have now been waiting ever since March 2nd and have gotten nothing

Has anyone who had bought the icon code to get pre sale tickets received their free gift that came with it yet? I have now been waiting ever since March 2nd and have gotten nothing

Nope! :(

Guest bluejean

:rotfl:

Free gift... didnt they say that would be sent out in 2018? Will it have the Hard Candy or MDNA font?

:rotfl:

Free gift... didnt they say that would be sent out in 2018? Will it have the Hard Candy or MDNA font?

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath.

What? 2018? Lol that's fucked I remembered them saying spring but now spring is practically over. Oh well, I purchased a code for pre sale for overpaying for seats that now I could have gotten for much cheaper and I don't even get the keychain lol

How do you get access to the presale icon thing when Aus dates are announced?

I imagine it will the same as the pre sale in other countries.

You either have the Icon lifetime legacy pass if you are lucky or you purchase an Icon live pass.