The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I'm wondering when do they usually announce additional shows? A few weeks after the other shows' ticket sales? Or even months later?

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but I'm wondering when do they usually announce additional shows? A few weeks after the other shows' ticket sales? Or even months later?

Normally, when a show is sold out, it doesn't take a long time before they announce additional show. Sometimes, it's the same or the next day...

At the Icon store (is that the name?) can anyone see what the poster is? Mine is not showing up, instead it just says LIVE NATION.

Thanks!

I´m sure the tour poster is the one where she is laying down, the one that was first used by itunes...is the one that are using in the news papers in spain to announce a presale for american express

For the VIP package tickets in Europe, does anyone know if we can buy more than 2 tickets at the same time? I want 3 tickets, can I get them at the same time? or do I have to buy them separate, 2, and then 1?

For the VIP package tickets in Europe, does anyone know if we can buy more than 2 tickets at the same time? I want 3 tickets, can I get them at the same time? or do I have to buy them separate, 2, and then 1?

what do the VIP tickets offer?

guys, can anyone help me with live pass, i can't even get past that :( i'm trying to buy but is just says The charge authorization was declined.

i have like 700 euros on that card, i changed to EUR on the https://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Tour2015.woa/9/wo/zCGmyOkWyxiPz9lPXFppe0/4.0.3.1

trying to get it so i can get early entry for Prague

any ideas??

edit:

i just calleed my bank and they said that card is okay, no problems, i have money on, but they dont recieve andy requests from sites for transactions... like the site won't let me, and i triplechecked card number etc.

anyone has similar problem???

Edited by DrownedMilan

guys, can anyone help me with live pass, i can't even get past that :( i'm trying to buy but is just says The charge authorization was declined.

i have like 700 euros on that card, i changed to EUR on the https://madonna.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Tour2015.woa/9/wo/zCGmyOkWyxiPz9lPXFppe0/4.0.3.1

trying to get it so i can get early entry for Prague

any ideas??

edit:

i just calleed my bank and they said that card is okay, no problems, i have money on, but they dont recieve andy requests from sites for transactions... like the site won't let me, and i triplechecked card number etc.

anyone has similar problem???

Sorry I can't help you with that, have you contacted Madonna.com directly? Try help@madonna.com

(UPDATE: Forget about this email address, my email just got returned because of an incorrect email address - even though this address is stated in their Terms & Conditions...ughhhh)

I just sent them an email because I can't even complete my registration because it says my username is not according to their rules. Which rules?? I tried 10 different names, using various browsers but it's not working. So frustrating.

By the way, how much is the price for one early entry ticket for Prague? If it's twice the price of a standard floor ticket, then I won't buy it.

Sorry I can't help you with that, have you contacted Madonna.com directly? Try help@madonna.com

Is Paypal allowed or any other payment method?

I just sent them an email because I can't even complete my registration because it says my username is not according to their rules. Which rules?? I tried 10 different names, using various browsers but it's not working. Ugh...so frustrating.

By the way, how much is the price for one early entry ticket for Prague? If it's twice the price of a standard floor ticket, then I won't buy it.

thanks, i'll try sending them an e-mail. Early entry is 250 euros, that's what I've heard, but I hope it means that I don't have to spend the night in front of the Arena to enter lol. that's the main reason why i'm buying it

thanks, i'll try sending them an e-mail. Early entry is 250 euros, that's what I've heard, but I hope it means that I don't have to spend the night in front of the Arena to enter lol. that's the main reason why i'm buying it

I just edited my post above. The email address seems incorrect unfortunately, my email got returned.

Wow, 250 instead of 105 for a regular standing ticket? I'll definitely choose a regular ticket then

I need some info about live pass, and ticketmaster afterwards, so this Q is for people who bought tickets for last week presale, using live pass:

Is it necessary to buy ticket with the same credit card you used to buy live pass, on the ticketmaster or wherever you're being transferred to buy tickets, when presale starts?

Does anyone know if the EU shows are seated on the floor? More specifically Berlin?

I'm looking at purchasing a icon pass to get presale for it, but that will probably be a deciding factor.

Seating on the floor is very unusual for European shows. It's mostly normal standing tickets, Looking at this (http://vipnation.eu/madonna) it seems that it's for UK only. At least that's what each package says in the description

Ugh I'm so torn again. Tomorrow's the pre-sale for the German shows and I planned to get my tickets there...However I've come across several posts here as well as in other forums, with people saying they weren't able to get good tickets during the pre-sale...

To be honest, I don't want to take the day off and spend 20 euros on a Live Pass just to end up with bad tickets! Maybe general sale is a better idea? Argh I'm so nervous :lol:

Ugh I'm so torn again. Tomorrow's the pre-sale for the German shows and I planned to get my tickets there...However I've come across several posts here as well as in other forums, with people saying they weren't able to get good tickets during the pre-sale...

To be honest, I don't want to take the day off and spend 20 euros on a Live Pass just to end up with bad tickets! Maybe general sale is a better idea? Argh I'm so nervous :lol:

From what I've read here and on Twitter, I don't think it's worth it unless you're getting floor seats.

when i attended confessions in Prague there was barely any line up, probably 20-30 people, I ended up in front on the catwalk (ball). i dont remember arriving that early, just shortly before they opened the gates, hopefully thats still the case this year and you dont need the early entry pass, seems expensive!

Got my tickets for the San Jose show on October 19.Has anyone heard any news about a possible second show? Madonna usually plays at least two shows in the Bay Area.