The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

Guest whatatramp

i can get the floor near the heart. should i? i was hoping for closer to the stage

sounds good theres always lots of classic moments at the end of the runway!

Guest Rachelle of London

?????

should i wait?

If you can snap up good seats now DO IT!!!!!

I just have presale bad luck

Golden circle in Stockholm? Why? There was none in Amsterdam or Antwerp!

Someone said yesterday the Stockholm venue was the biggest on the tour so far - capacity of a small stadium rather than an arena! That mus be why!

Guest bluejean

So I'm row 6, seat 12... And I looked at the runway tickets and that is seat 17-18 which I think means I'm 6 seats away from the catwalk!!

Ugh. Dead.

i dont know what happened.

i cant get tickets now?! it wont find anything

i had some to check out and now nothing is left ahhhhhh

fuck

Guest bluejean

I wouldn't worry too much!

There will be the general sale and there will also be an additional show in Miami I think. You won't miss out!

i can get the floor near the heart. should i? i was hoping for closer to the stage

I've been refreshing for 45 minutes and it will not let me get near the stage. Even when I choose only floor seating. It's an absolute scam. Get what you can if you need to travel. I still got great tickets in the lower level, center. But it's just not the concert experience that I think someone who is doing the extra-special-super-presale should have access to. Good luck! You'll have an incredible time no matter what.

I've been refreshing for 45 minutes and it will not let me get near the stage. Even when I choose only floor seating. It's an absolute scam. Get what you can if you need to travel. I still got great tickets in the lower level, center. But it's just not the concert experience that I think someone who is doing the extra-special-super-presale should have access to. Good luck! You'll have an incredible time no matter what.

But they already said that first 20 rows near the stage are VIP package only.

ugh!! i feel you

i keep refreshing and it won't find anything anywhere. not even seats. i dont know what happened. are they all gone for presale?

i woke up at 3 fucking am for this and now im in my bed crying :(

please someone tell me there will be floor seats after presale!

Guest Rachelle of London

dont give up trust! some people have tickets in their baskets and not gonna buy so they'll be released soon.

there are already so many tickets on viagogo

there are row 2 directly in front of the heart in section 5 for $700. i want one but you have to buy in pair :rotfl:

But they already said that first 20 rows near the stage are VIP package only.

Then you'd think that those VIP packages would show up as options to buy when I select Floor only, no? Yet they show me Lower Level tickets. Which are amazing, of course. But I just don't understand why this has to be so shady.

Then you'd think that those VIP packages would show up as options to buy when I select Floor only, no? Yet they show me Lower Level tickets. Which are amazing, of course. But I just don't understand why this has to be so shady.

No, you have to choose each VIP package to search for tickets per package individually. But VIP packages were gone almost instantly already from the Legacy pre-sale time.

Golden circle in Stockholm? Why? There was none in Amsterdam or Antwerp!

The venue of the Stockholm show - the Tele2 Arena - isn't an indoor arena as such, but a stadium with a retractable roof.

It has a capacity of 45,000 for concerts, making it the biggest of all venues announced so far, by a comfortable margin.

How can there already be tix for the philadelphia show on stub hub when they haven't gone on sale yet?

I was thinking about the same re: the Danish tour. Only minutes after the Legacy pre-sale had started, 140 tickets were up for sale on Viagogo, at prices up to 10 times face value!!!

I was thinking about the same re: the Danish tour. Only minutes after the Legacy pre-sale had started, 140 tickets were up for sale on Viagogo, at prices up to 10 times face value!!

But philadelphia goes on sale the 16th - that's pretty far in advance.

i still cant get miami tickets. its 4am i need to go back to sleep

hopefully i will have good luck with the general sale