The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

Anyone with a week 2 Icon Live Pass that could possibly just check out the Stockholm page and give me a heads up on the prices?

Would be super cool as I'm buying my tickets tomorrow at the American Express presale and would like to know beforehand how much I'm gonna have to pay.

anyone got early entry for prague? i just got this email

Dear Customer,
thank you for your order. In the shortest possible time we will contact you with payment information.
your order
VIP package:Early entry

nothing else :(((

^ I'm still trying Barcelona. My friend is still waiting. But I guess it has to do something with the legacy-members first thing..

Once you've purchased that Live Pass, how/where to order your presale tickets? I'm a little bit lost and stressed - less than 60 mins to go :(

Stay on Madonna.com and click the place you want on the tour list. Takes you straight to ticket master.

I bought the icon live pass but can't get tickets, do legacy members have priority first?

Stay on Madonna.com and click the place you want on the tour list. Takes you straight to ticket master.

It's not working here for me!!! Want to get tickets for Berlin

Fuck I'm panicking! It still says "Get Your Live Pass" so I don't have any code either. What is this shit????

Check your inbox. I got a confirmation mail with the code straight after the purchase.

Anyone with a week 2 Icon Live Pass that could possibly just check out the Stockholm page and give me a heads up on the prices?

Would be super cool as I'm buying my tickets tomorrow at the American Express presale and would like to know beforehand how much I'm gonna have to pay.

Seats for 250-1250 SEK

General admission 695 SEK

Golden Circle 995 SEK

Got myself golden circle tickets!! :madonna2:

Seats for 250-1250 SEK

General admission 695 SEK

Golden Circle 995 SEK

Got myself golden circle tickets!! :madonna2:

Thank you so much! The tickets are basically the same this time around then.

Shouldn't they be slightly cheaper since they're going for an arena this time? No big difference but still curious.

I'm getting golden circle tickets too! Ready for my stress and meltdowns tomorrow. :sassy:

Im a fucking idiot!!! I had 2 great seats and I let them go just because I wanted to see if something better came up.......now NOTHING is coming up!!! I could kick myself HARD for this! Damnit!!!!!

So, with the Icon presale, once nothing starts coming up in the search results, is it over? Or will they release another spurt of tix before the presale ends??

I'm so so SOnmad at myself right now!! :(

What frustrates me is not knowing exactly where the rows will line up with the catwalk and how close to the sides the seats will be, depending on the seat #. I wouldn't mind being in row 17 on the floor, if I'm along the side and not stuck in the middle. I hate this.

OMG. I got row 4 in front of heart for Philadelphia with the live pass.

No way!! That's awesome!! It wasn't giving me anything that good. Was that your first choice or did you release and try for more? I'll be there too! ;)

No way!! That's awesome!! It wasn't giving me anything that good. Was that your first choice or did you release and try for more? I'll be there too! ;)

First they offered me row 7 in front of heart - but, my order expired because I was too slow to type in my info. Then, my second attempt, they offered me 2 seats in row 4 (same section) and I bought those. Section F5 is in front of the heart, right? I didn't make a mistake, did I? Those maps are useless.