The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

there are already so many tickets on viagogo

there are row 2 directly in front of the heart in section 5 for $700. i want one but you have to buy in pair :rotfl:

buy the other and sell it !! :lol:

The venue of the Stockholm show - the Tele2 Arena - isn't an indoor arena as such, but a stadium with a retractable roof.

It has a capacity of 45,000 for concerts, making it the biggest of all venues announced so far, by a comfortable margin.

Has some sort of golden circle option been confirmed for Stockholm? Sounds weird, but I hope so!

Has some sort of golden circle option been confirmed for Stockholm? Sounds weird, but I hope so!

Yes! :)

It has been confirmed by the ticket vendor, although tickets don't go on pre-sale until next week.

Guest bluejean

Well it looks to me like they're selling most floor seats as VIP :lol:

I mean the catwalk extends so far out that all of the seats on the floor are excellent seats.

Well it looks to me like they're selling most floor seats as VIP :lol:

I mean the catwalk extends so far out that all of the seats on the floor are excellent seats.

I got several offers for the floor around the heart on an individual ticket basis, but that's the area I wanted anyway so it worked out well for me!

Can you get decent floor tickets for around $500 or no?

Yes, in San Jose a floor ticket towards the back was $350. And on the day of the concert or thereabouts you can get front row seats for the same price. Of course, you're taking a gamble if you go the second route, but it's worth it if you live in that city and you're already going to another concert...

Guest madonnalovaus

Can someone tell me as a non Citi-card holder and a non-icon member how I can go about ensuring tickets for London? If I sign up to icon now is it too late?

Can someone tell me as a non Citi-card holder and a non-icon member how I can go about ensuring tickets for London? If I sign up to icon now is it too late?

London tickets don't go on sale until next week, so you want to wait and buy the week #2 live pass.

What's going on with the Antwerp pre-sale? That website it shit ass fuck

Use this link:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/FTTS/fast_madonna_legacy_tts.html

Just get tickets and enter your pre-sale code and info there.

Guest madonnalovaus

London tickets don't go on sale until next week, so you want to wait and buy the week #2 live pass.

Use this link:

https://www.teleticketservice.com/FTTS/fast_madonna_legacy_tts.html

Just get tickets and enter your pre-sale code and info there.

Omg thank you! I didn't quite know what that meant but a quick trip to the icon website and your advice become perfectly clear and totally helpful. Thank you!!!!!! Hoping I can get a cheap flight to London from sydney in December....

Did anyone who bought the Live Pass manage to get access to the Icon tour forum? It's still empty for me. I sent Johann a PM with no response.

Worked for me at once.