The Rebel Heart tour: 2015/16 Icon Presale Now

Iconic Fetus

I don't understand, I did the icon pass thingy and it's actually giving me access to purchase packages right now but not tickets. Will I be able to purchase just tickets starting at 11 AM?!

For MIAMI:
LOWER LEVEL

US $40.00 - US $355.00

US $40.00 Ticket + US $17.95 Fees =
US $57.95 US $355.00 Ticket + US $31.60 Fees =
US $386.60

MAIN FLOOR

US $355.00

US $355.00 Ticket + US $31.60 Fees =
US $386.60

UPPER LEVEL

US $40.00 - US $170.00 US $40.00 Ticket + US $17.95 Fees =
US $57.95 US $170.00 Ticket + US $25.55 Fees =
US $195.55

Guest whatatramp

I'm torn between Early Entry and Golden Circle for Stockholm. God help me... :cries:

golden circle and then just say 'excuse me' and pretend you're looking for someone until you get as close to the stage as you can

Guest bluejean

They've got Row 4 available for Miami right now for $753 US!!!

Jeez Chelle and co, get on it!!! I wish I was still doing Miami but happy with Row 6. I'm sure with that catwalk the Queen will be more than close enough!

I don't understand, I did the icon pass thingy and it's actually giving me access to purchase packages right now but not tickets. Will I be able to purchase just tickets starting at 11 AM?!

I'm in the same boat. When can I just buy TICKETS?

Guest bluejean

Yes it will be my first time seeing the Queen!!

Although Lord knows I'll end up buying a cheaper ticket for one of the earlier shows :lmao: I can't possibly wait that long...

My stupid code from icon isn't working anyone else having that problem?

Yep, Ticketmaster now shows the normal Live Pass pre-sale for regular tickets but it's not letting me actually access them. Delightful.

EDIT: just keep hitting Search. Eventually they release something which sucks. You might have to give up your tickets a few times before getting something worthwhile.

im so confused! 11am local time i cant get a floor seat unless i get a vip package?! i dont want a package

help me :(

Just bough runway package for the United Center in Chicago. Section 3, row 9, seats 1 & 2. I take it these seats are amazeballs? Just far enough from the stage to take everything in and right next to the catwalk to see her strut her stuff, right?

Oh and help me I'm poor now.