"Ray Of Light" & Curtiss Maldoon's "Sepheryn"

ruey

I feel like such a flop fan, but I never knew how similar these two songs actually are! Madonna made the song magical, but I always thought of ROL as a highly original song. Did anyone also have no idea they sound so similar?

media]

[/media]

I've loved "Sepheryn" for a long time (but still didn't know it existed when I first heard ROL). I love that era of music anyway, and this this is a killer track!

Thankfully Madonna also turned it into one of the best tracks of her career too!

I must be the only Madonna fan who doesn't see what's so great about this song. :( I never did, from the very first listen.

I must be the only Madonna fan who doesn't see what's so great about this song. :( I never did, from the very first listen.

Put me on life support why don't cha!

It's fun to suddenly discover something about madonna you never knew!

I never know that the MDNA version of Like of Virgin was actually sampling one of the tracks from the W.E. soundtrack.

HurrjOo.jpgwpid-morgan-freeman_say-what.giftumblr_inline_mjvogskMLm1qz4rgp.gifSay-what-gif_1.gif

I feel the same. As much as I like the album, as much as I think this song is so so... :(

I feel the same. As much as I like the album, as much as I think this song is so so... :(

now i understan a lot of things.... :chuckle:

Britney-Spears-2007-VMA-GIF-9.gif

1 week ban. Effective immediately.

I feel desperately sorry for you. Life must be a fucking bore for you

Too far.