PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Guest Rachelle of London

We were there by accident! We only saw end and saw her leave!!!! Thanks everyone that messaged us. But if we knew before we would've caught the whole thing. We were

Literally in the taxi driving past

Guest Rachelle of London

Kicking ourselves we missed most of it. We were RIGHT THERE!!!! Hardly a crowd at all. Just looked like a few randomers talking

Shes going to be buzzing tomorrow. The show will be off the roof!

Yes, this! Headlines everywhere :drama:

I'll try to take some pics of the press shops tomorrow on my way to Paris if I can.

I was on the metro back home when I saw her Instagram post, luckily I live near Republique so I switched lines quickly and caught the last two minutes of Like a Prayer. I had some luck on my side, as normally I can never get cell service in the metro! She was on my side as she walked back to her car so I walked beside her and said Paris Loves You Madonna! What a special unexpected moment! Also got a selfie with Gaultier after!

I was on the metro back home when I saw her Instagram post, luckily I live near Republique so I switched lines quickly and caught the last two minutes of Like a Prayer. I had some luck on my side, as normally I can never get cell service in the metro! She was on my side as she walked back to her car so I walked beside her and said Paris Loves You Madonna! What a special unexpected moment! Also got a selfie with Gaultier after!

Wow, amazing! Such a special night! :clap:

Yes, this! Headlines everywhere :drama:

I'll try to take some pics of the press shops tomorrow on my way to Paris if I can.

Also if Sean..Sean wasnt there tonight he will be there tomorrow and she works her ARSE off when hes in the audience. I know she does anyway but....

wow amazing. I wonder if she will be there again tmr then people can prepare more.

Also if Sean..Sean wasnt there tonight he will be there tomorrow and she works her ARSE off when hes in the audience. I know she does anyway but....

OMG are you sure? Is he in Paris?

And this pic is stunning :

republique.jpg

How lovely is this? We don't see many private moments like this and in some ways it makes her seem very vulnerable.

Wish I could give her a hug

Xx

I know and it wasn't really meant to be seen I mean the sound check. It's the first sound check this year. I think the people were let in early and M is like what?