PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Hi there!

I am new here, hello to fellow M fans :)

I will be going to the Paris 10th show!
I am going on my own and I have EE tickets, however I have no idea how to approach the situation! You guys have suggestions on what time to go? I have classes until 16:30 so will be able to be at Bercy the soonest at 17:00.

Would that be too late? I am reading about people with EE going there was earlier so I was getting a bit worried ahah!

Thanks for any tips on Paris :)

Ciao

U2 have rescheduled their shows on the 6th and 7th of December. So close to Madonna, perhaps they meet or watch each other's show.

They should perform together! They could do "Love Song." Bono can do a Prince impersonation. ;)

Hi there!

I am new here, hello to fellow M fans :)

I will be going to the Paris 10th show!

I am going on my own and I have EE tickets, however I have no idea how to approach the situation! You guys have suggestions on what time to go? I have classes until 16:30 so will be able to be at Bercy the soonest at 17:00.

Would that be too late? I am reading about people with EE going there was earlier so I was getting a bit worried ahah!

Thanks for any tips on Paris :)

Ciao

people will be queuein very early.....even those with EE

i got an hotel 20 minutes walking...

...the real question is....how going dressed?winter coat and sweater? or even a tshirt to show off inside the arena? if so...where do you put coats and sweaters? :laugh:

i got an hotel 20 minutes walking...

...the real question is....how going dressed?winter coat and sweater? or even a tshirt to show off inside the arena? if so...where do you put coats and sweaters? :laugh:

I'm gonna wear my Madonna tshirt with a sweater and a coat. There is no place to leave your stuff inside (from the last times I went) so I'm just gonna tie them around the waist I guess. Depending on how cold it'll be I'll probably get a cheap blanket to keep myself warm outside and then get rid of it before getting in :lol: