Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

Being there and compare to Montreal crowd they were dead. Honnestly this crowd did not deserve Ghosttown. The show was amazing. i had the chance to see her closer than ever. She is soooooo beautiful.... The eyes the voice, the energy, and the way she move! The queen!!!!!!

Maybe the crowd was bad because it was a Monday night. I always have a hard time getting in the party mood on a Monday night. Monday is a busy day at work catching up on stuff. Hopefully, tonight will be better.

I love Nelly. I saw her live years ago, when she had her first album. She's a great performer. She and Madonna are a great match. I wouldn't mind if they did something together in the future.

Okay so I just got back from the concert.

Fuck it was incredible. The opening... WOW!

Deeper and Deeper was so fucking cool.

Body Shop was one of the highlights!! :lmao:

La Isla Bonita was gorgeous.

NO Ghosttown or Frozen or anything. Probably because the crowd sucked balls. Honestly. What a shitty crowd. I was going nuts in the 7th row while a bunch of boring old queens stood around looking bored.

The interludes are also AMAZING. That thing with the scarfe or whatever was amazing.

CANDY SHOP IS ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS. Not joking!

I tried to park myself in front of the heart before the show started but security made me go to my seat. I'm pretty sure it was Nelly Furtado sitting there, I thought it was some gaysian in a leather jacket and I didn't know it was her til she came up the catwalk later on :lmao:

Madonna interacts with the audience so much on this show, she was really funny.

What else? Honestly. I don't even know. It was just so amazing.

Oh and that VIP free gift... They don't have it, they'll mail it out in 2 months :rotfl:

I do have one complaint though... Being at the front is not the best. You're looking at her back quite alot. I know this isn't news but I wanted to confirm that yes, I agree, they shouldn't have charged the most for those tickets because they're not the best. But oh well. I'm satisfied with what I got. I felt so indulgent I gave a homeless man $10 on the way out.

What a fucking legend she is. I took videos on my iphone but honestly, videos on iphones are awful. And everytime she was looking my way or close to me I didn't want to be videoing. I wanted to enjoy the experience.

Yay! So glad you had a good time. This was your first Madonna show, right?

Deriving by the people I was surrounded by, and the people I saw around, crowd's being dead was related to the crowd's being old in my opinion... Mean Age was atleast 40.

Even thirsty gays who seemed so excited did not have energy to dance their asses off...

That's very true. Even I felt abit tired jumping around for 2 hours :lmao:

Not me tbh. And I can't wait to do it again in 7 hours :cool:

I was a little surprised there weren't as many younger fans. Apart from a few kids with their parents I felt like I was one of the youngest people there

Guest bluejean

Okay so I just did something radical. I have a 3rd row ticket for tonight but since security are such monsters I bought a second ticket for $90 just next to the mixing desk :lmao:

That way I can move back there when she's on the heart :lmao:

I will laugh my ass off if security gives me a hard time when I move about :lmao: I bet they do!

Okay so I just did something radical. I have a 3rd row ticket for tonight but since security are such monsters I bought a second ticket for $90 just next to the mixing desk :lmao:

That way I can move back there when she's on the heart :lmao:

I will laugh my ass off if security gives me a hard time when I move about :lmao: I bet they do!

Omg Brilliant! I had a blast in the 3rd row last night.

Have fun!

Guest bluejean

OK, I finally got a ticket!! Tonight! FLR R, Row 37, Seat 50 , it's back by the mixer, but the front row of it at least. I just wanted to be on the floor!! SO excited!!!

You'll have a great view from that seat.

Honestly, with the cross/heart stage anywhere on the floor is amazing. She performs on the cross AND the heart ALOT.

As I was saying earlier being up close is to the main stage is fantastic but you kind of miss the overall production if you're in front of the cross because you're looking back and fourth all the time. And then you get alot of Madonna's back. From the heart stage I imagine the overall view is superior because you see everything. And then she comes up close at certain points.

Guest bluejean

Omg Brilliant! I had a blast in the 3rd row last night.

Have fun!

Do you know what though, I'm worried they might think I'm sharing a ticket with someone. I will argue with them til I win though.

Last night I arrived for the VIP an hour beforehand but the food and booze was already closed. They take me down there and after buying myself a slice of pizza for $6 I stood there feeling unimpressed. Then I went to look at the merchandise and I thought "This is hardly skipping the queue!"

So I went and complained to them. Because on top of that I have to wait 2 months for my book which will be posted back to Australia. And I don't even live there anymore :lol:

She was going to try and get me a plate of food and I said "Look, how about you honor my VIP deal for tomorrow's show, I have a regular ticket, I'm coming anyway" and she agreed!

Apparently there was an itinery I was meant to receive in the mail telling me the times for everything. But I never got it. I just assumed since Madonna comes on at 9.40pm I could just roll in at 8.30 and down afew drinks :lol: I also thought there would be a host of hot Canadian guys there but it was really not like that. A hot woman in her 30's came onto me after the concert :lol:

Do you know what though, I'm worried they might think I'm sharing a ticket with someone. I will argue with them til I win though.

Last night I arrived for the VIP an hour beforehand but the food and booze was already closed. They take me down there and after buying myself a slice of pizza for $6 I stood there feeling unimpressed. Then I went to look at the merchandise and I thought "This is hardly skipping the queue!"

So I went and complained to them. Because on top of that I have to wait 2 months for my book which will be posted back to Australia. And I don't even live there anymore :lol:

She was going to try and get me a plate of food and I said "Look, how about you honor my VIP deal for tomorrow's show, I have a regular ticket, I'm coming anyway" and she agreed!

Apparently there was an itinery I was meant to receive in the mail telling me the times for everything. But I never got it. I just assumed since Madonna comes on at 9.40pm I could just roll in at 8.30 and down afew drinks :lol: I also thought there would be a host of hot Canadian guys there but it was really not like that. A hot woman in her 30's came onto me after the concert :lol:

Wow lol. I'm so excited for you!! I hope you have a blast again tonight :)

Guest bluejean

Can somebody with a good sound recorder please bootleg tonight's concert?

I really do feel apart from the age range and the fact it is Toronto its also the fact that it was a Monday night. If she wants a roaring crowd it would pay to come on earlier on weekdays imo. Even if its 9pm, 9.40 or whatever it was is just too late really.