Toronto October 5th 2015

Diversity83

Guest bluejean

Looking at the layout it looks like anywhere on the floor is going to be a great seat. And even for anyone not on the floor she will be all over that catwalk so you'll still have her close to you.

Looking at the layout it looks like anywhere on the floor is going to be a great seat. And even for anyone not on the floor she will be all over that catwalk so you'll still have her close to you.

I hope so! I just got tix to the Vancouver show. They're close to the heart, but unfortunately also close to the edge of the floor. :nervous:

At $380 a pop, I didn't really wanna risk buying another pair and trying to sell the current ones.

Are all the seats that are in the 100s reserved for live nation or general public. So strange that the choices where floor or upper 300s, nothing in between. Anyways, I settled for section 309 row 4 @ $192...no idea what are considered descent seats up there in the 300s. Very stressful, but happy. I keep checking for better seats and maybe sell mine lol.

Row 32! seats 1 and 2! does that mean right next to the catwalk?

I think it means the start of that row actually. I was next to the catwalk for Spice Girls and had some random number seats

I think it means the start of that row actually. I was next to the catwalk for Spice Girls and had some random number seats

i decided to go with those seats because i thought they were next to the catwalk :-(

Guest bluejean

I don't think its next to the catwalk, judging by the runway VIP seats seat 18 and seat 42 are the ones next to the catwalk. So one will be at the very far left.

I wouldn't worry though, I think every seat on the floor will be amazing. I mean you're going! That's fucking exciting! And who knows what upgrades Guy will be giving out to us loyal fans. You just never know!

Guest bluejean

Well they had some to the side of the stage for a fraction of the price. I think it was about $110 or $150. They were still close but it was a very very side view. Would be a good seat for those that honestly don't want to pay the higher prices.

Guest bluejean

she's definitely going to make a fortune on this tour.

$400.00 per ticket!!!!!!! my sister was in shock

Haven't they been around that price since Re-invention though?

Haven't they been around that price since Re-invention though?

I wasn't in shock...my sister was.....her last MADONNA concert (and my first) was "the Girlie show" in 1993.