Berlin November 10

Aime

Just got back. GREAT Show! Much better crowd than Cologne. Medley was there, Secret instead of WTG. Dropped her mic during CS. Rocco was there. Will post some videos tomorrow. Great spot right at the mixing area, nobody pushing behind me. Wonderful.

Love hearing all the reviews. Thanks to all who are sharing, and looking forward to your vids, Wunderkind.

https://instagram.com/p/98CAc8NTeN/

11909963_866640800123575_900941933_n.jpg

Wait, how can they know in advance there'll be time issues? Wtf. I agree with Wunderkind, just start earlier woman!! :lol:

winniehk88, there are still some tickets left for tonight! You can get them at the ticket counter in front of the arena. Go ahead, try it!

The medley won't be performed tonight it seems. What I was told last night is that this was actually planned for 4 shows due to "time issues". Second show Cologne, Prague, Berlin and the one in Antwerp. Time issues? Just start earlier then! I'll see tonight if it's true.

Uploading my videos from last night now. Will post soon.

Did I mention it yet? GREAT show last night!!

Oh PLEASE NO!

After Prague I was so hoping to see the "full" show in Antwerp :(

Guest Rachelle of London

During MDNA the late starts never bothered me as I was only a student but now I'm a working woman I hope she comes on time for the UK and Paris shows I'm going to. How come she can start at 9:30 in N America? Especially with GA in Europe some people have been at venue queuing up for days.

Rant over

If true about not performing the medley today, she will start later today than yesterday. And how can the reason be time issues? Is it so hard to start 10 minutes earlier? Skipping it is not a problem for the fans who are attending more shows and catch it on another show. But I know I would be disappointed if I had missed the medley. For me Ghosttown is a absolute highlight, it's better than Secret and LAP for me. Hopefully she wil do it tonight, or Frozen

it makes no sense that she can be on time in the US but in europe its a problem? and people are waiting for hours in the cold. they deserve the full show. maybe we should all complain loud enough? i just dont get it. it's 5 minutes. maybe 10. is it that hard? and why is the US getting more than we in europe?

just knowing that they somehow planned this in advance makes me really angry. it(s TEN MINUTES.

I don't think it's that late she comes on around 10pm europe time? In MDNA tour sometimes it was 11:30 pm or so?

I'm not sure that it's a time-related issue that causes the medley to be dropped, but it's been reported that four shows all up will not feature it in the set list (as Wunderkind stated).

Nonoka, did you have EE? From what you said, it sounds like you got there at around 2pm - what number were you? Fourth or fifth row isn't bad if you "only" got there at 2pm...well done!

Matt, what time did you get there for EE?

I was surprised to hear that the EE procedure wasn't well-organised - it was brilliant in Berlin for both of the MDNA shows I attended (until people who arrived at around 5pm freaked when they saw how many people were already lined up and decided to push in...!).

Thanks to everyone for the amazing reviews!!! Glad everyone had such a great time!

Carta, I had GA tickets (the EE tickets for Paris already emptied my purse ;))...Yes I was pretty lucky with the standing location (except for the drunk idiots next to me)! From what I've heard so far there are less people at the arena than yesterday so far, so I'm hoping for a cool spot tonight too :)

It is so good to be back!!!!

I saw her last night in Berlin! Second row on the tip of the heart. I had to log off from here as soon as I got tickets in May and unfollow Madonna on IG. The only spoilers I knew beforehand were very minor.

I need few more days to give a review but the show was really good. Still not as good as COADF but definetly in my top3.

That last 20's segment was crazy good!!

She felt a bit tired yesterday so I hope she has slept well and gives you guys an another amazing show!! :)

So good to be back!

it makes no sense that she can be on time in the US but in europe its a problem? and people are waiting for hours in the cold. they deserve the full show. maybe we should all complain loud enough? i just dont get it. it's 5 minutes. maybe 10. is it that hard? and why is the US getting more than we in europe?

just knowing that they somehow planned this in advance makes me really angry. it(s TEN MINUTES.

If you want to complain, rant on Monte's IG and tag Guy, her crew like Tony etc. Hopefully they will pass on the comments to Guy.

I don't think she's ever given us a proper answer for her lateness? I don't get it too. I thought she could 'do 10 things all at once' :madgemanson: so setting aside mere 8-10 minutes to start the show should be easy to achieve.

The production of the Medley is so lavish (expensive) with the costumes, I thought it was an integral part of the whole show, she has teased Dress you up too. Backdrops, everything. a welcome most colourful part of the show with its Frida Kahlo inspiration.

Even Who's that Girl seemed so well fitted to her themes, both revisiting the past adjusting it to now and asking on behalf of her dual Rebel Heart sides.

Yesterday I was at the arena at 3 pm. I think more than half of the people with EE were already lined up. The EE were given out starting at 2:30 pm. much later than usual.but it does not really matter where you wait all those hours.

Anyway, I believe I came i to the arena in the middle of the pack and got in the second row. I thought it would be much more crowded it the heart already but it as not. We were let in at 7pm.

I don't think the lateness depends on her? I mean I don't believe she's off doing other stuff instead of being on time to her own show, does that make sense?

No, but deciding in advance that four shows should loose the medley dosent make sense either.