Berlin November 10

Aime

It sounds like something not quite right with her mic or the speakers, specially the louder bits. But it could just be the phone used for periscope.

She has been sounding froggy to me since the second cologne show

yea i thought so too. there was one show during UB she coughed into the mic could be the periscope though.

Omg the show was just everything. It was the best thing I've ever seen. The whole day and especially in the last minutes I felt like a child before Christmas. Gonna need to recover, more tomorrow.

Came back 30 minutes ago. First of all, on a personal note, I'm proud of me because I had to go alone because a friend couldn't make it for business reasons and I couldn't find someone else so quickly. I never go to such things alone since I have a little problem with larger crowds or crowded spaces in general. More than once I had a panic attack when in situations like. That's why I rather avoid it or need to go with someone as support. So this time I forced myself to go alone and it went well. Kind of a breakthrough, I think. Left the moment she was wired to disappear to avoid the waiting at the coat check and to get out quickly and catch a taxi. She was amazing. Thank God I was in a section that had people who were really into it, standing and dancing all the time and the audience in general was definately better than the MDNA one. But it's true the German audience is "shy" (compared to other countries) as she said herself. Regarding her voice, she did sound a little bit on helium. Not her fault, the accoustics at the Mercedes Benz Arena are really not the best. At least no one can claim she lip-synched considering she lost her mic during candy shop you could hear a loud drop and I think she even missed a few words. As I said she was amazing, everything was great. AND leaving early has some perks ... my taxi had to wait on a red light and when I looked right of the window there was a Rolls Royce, a Mercedes S Class and something Jeep like. The windows were black so I couldn't see anyone but I saw them again entering the garage at the Soho House, the place she usually stays when in Berlin. Could it be possible that she was just a window away from me?