Berlin November 10

Aime

So I'm buying the Berlin tickets tomorrow (through Livenation.co.uk), do I need them printed or can I got for the electronic ticket? 'Cause I'm not sure if they deliver tickets outside of the EU and I wouldn't want to lose them heh.

It seems like the Cologne concert is nearly sold out. And I didnt want to wait until a second add, so I purchased my tickets from back row, still having a good sight !!! Cannot wait till November :tigger:

I'm so happy there is another show but it's on the wrong day for me :( Plus my bank account can't afford anything TOMORROW!!! :laugh:

I was going to buy a seated ticked so I'm just going to wait and see - if I can somehow make that 11th day work and there are seated tickets left in May/June I'll buy one.

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: YAAAAASSSS! :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

Finally got ticktes for the Cologne show. The second one that is. So happy because I couldn't get tickets for the first show. Can't believe she will be kicking off the European leg of her tour here. :german:

By the way: Did you know there will be a HC gym in Cologne?? Wonder if she will be there in November...

• 2 weeks later...

I only pray to devil that she will not cancel the cologne shows as she did back in 2000 with Drowned World Tour, which have had been also the first show in Europe :I

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ziggy

Got myself a little something. Well, not so little really.

5168312d9659ab0db654db7f75da4230_zpslesv

Is that the gift included in the Early Entry package? If so: cannot wait to receive mine. It's beautiful.

Is that the gift included in the Early Entry package? If so: cannot wait to receive mine. It's beautiful.

No. It's the poster they use on the advertisement columns in the city. I managed to get one and had it framed.

Guest ziggy

No. It's the poster they use on the advertisement columns in the city. I managed to get one and had it framed.

Ok I see. Very happy for you!

• 4 weeks later...

Posted on Tribe

Dear Customer,

thank you for ordering the Early Entry Package for the Madonna concert at the 10.11.2015 in Berlin.

We received a lot of requests from customers who want to change the tickets to the date of the additional concert at the 11.11.2015 in Berlin.

Right now, we have enough capacities to perform these changes.

Because of this we also want to give you the opportunity to change the date to the 11.11.2015.

For sure, this offer would not produce any additional costs for you.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you want to change from the 10.11.2015 to the 11.11.2015.

You can simply reply to this email.

Best regards,

Your Ticketmaster Team

Why would ticketmaster offer this? And why would so many people want to change the date? I find that weird.

Probably because the second date isn't selling as they expected so they are offer people the chance to change dates?

Got myself a little something. Well, not so little really.

5168312d9659ab0db654db7f75da4230_zpslesv

That's so cool!