Berlin November 10

Aime

Pre-sale is on Tuesday next week starting at 10 am. There's also a presale for people who purchased Rebel Heart via German Amazon, on March 12, but I assume you haven't done that so it won't be working for you.

General sale is on March 16! So either try that or get an Icon Live Pass and try out the pre-sale next Tuesday.

AFAIK tickets sale will be handled via Ticketmaster! Not 100% sure though.

Berlin and Cologne, bought my legacy tix today. The floor is always GA in Germany. Luckily, the catwalk is very long this time so there's no need to be all the way up front. It 's still going to be push and shove but hey, it's Madonna :-)

Didn't get a ticket to Barcelona but I bought an early entry ticket to Berlin!!!!! I really don't care where I have to travel so it's all good!!! :vogue:

We will have a group of fans (friends) coming to the Berlin so let's be in contact!! I might come to Berlin on friday and leave on Wednesday so if some could point out some great hotels / motels /B&Bs I'd appreciate that! :smooch:

^ Thank you! I'll check out airbnb (we used that in NYC) but I think my boyfriend can get me discount from Holiday Inn's.. :sassy:

^ Thank you! I'll check out airbnb (we used that in NYC) but I think my boyfriend can get me discount from Holiday Inn's.. :sassy:

Yea. Definitely try Airbnb. Berlin is really cheap. You can probably rent a whole (really nice) studio or 1 bedroom apartment for one fifth or less of the tix ;)

^Thank god we got early entry tickets. It's so worth it! And this time around it was cheaper! More money to spend in Berlin! :)

Guest ziggy

^Thank god we got early entry tickets. It's so worth it! And this time around it was cheaper! More money to spend in Berlin! :)

Plus when you factor in that Berlin is a phenomenally cheap city, especially when compared with Helsinki, the whole trip is practically money in the bank :electropop:

Hey, can we change the name of the thread? Let's make it simple and clear like "The Berlin Thread" or "Berlin show" or something :)

Plus when you factor in that Berlin is a phenomenally cheap city, especially when compared with Helsinki, the whole trip is practically money in the bank :electropop:

Ahhh, it will be like a sequel to "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!! :laugh::sassy:

Guest ziggy

Hey, can we change the name of the thread? Let's make it simple and clear like "The Berlin Thread" or "Berlin show" or something :)

I second this!

Guest ziggy

I didn't get the early entry but i've got general standing tix for Cologne and Berlin. Let us all hang in Berlin!

Yes! There will be five of us from Finland in our group, and possibly one from Australia as well.