NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

I don't usually watch Kelly Ripa,but I'll watch this morning(starts in 5 minutes..)pretty sure she'll ramble on

Mensch,what were her dancers like,what'd you chit chat about? :)

I always thought Kupuno was cute but he seems more mascline this time around

Guest eroticerotic

alone ? why?

tbh, my friends are

not M fans,

or would pay the $$$.

im not paying for anyones ticket lol just mine

but hopefully i can meet up wit ha few of you! i dont really know any other stans like me lol

I don't usually watch Kelly Ripa,but I'll watch this morning(starts in 5 minutes..)pretty sure she'll ramble on

Mensch,what were her dancers like,what'd you chit chat about? :)

I always thought Kupuno was cute but he seems more mascline this time around

I got the dirt about Chaz...one dancer hesitated

another one said that he kept getting hurt during rehearsals and ended up forfeiting his own spot cause he was injured.

i spoke to her security guard (whose name always escapes me) lol he remembered me from all the years i've run after madonna's car lol

i thanked him from taking care of her all these years! he was so happy and relaxed. I feel that everyone's in love with Madonna with this tour. she looks and seems very happy.

I work way too much at the moment. And every night when I get home, tired and red-eyed, I watch all of your comments and clips from the show, and it just makes me so happy to see all of the positive energy surrounding this tour and I can go another day of hard work.

the show just kept getting better and better as it went along. that entire Spanish flamenco section had me in tears! her voice was strong and clear throughout, and sung with so much soul. the complaints about her dancing a lot less vigorously on stage is hysterical queen TRIPE nonsense. this woman is extremely fit and glides across stage effortlessly. wtf i'm justing standing and clapping sweating like a pig and she's barely sweating nor out of breath!

I live :drama:

I can't at how good she sounds on LDLHA in particular

Phenomenal

Anyone still saying she cannot sing needs to have their ears or brain checked

Especially in the age of almost everybody faking it

I'm overwhelmed by tears each time i listen to WTG, it's bittersweet because it's nostalgic, reminds me of my childhood, simpler times...Only M can turn a straight pop song into this emotional rollercoaster. I wish she would be more confident and trust her voals more to record a whole album with her voice as pure and unaltered as it is live. FIRE DEMO CASTILLON, he's the one who makes her voice sound paper thin on her last 3 records. If any of you see Guy O. it's the most important thing you could tell him.

Thank you guys for these clips. I felt nostalgic about the City I call home... Deja Vú of when I first arrived there fearless and hungry. Inspired by this woman...

To see her give her all... over and over again injects fresh blood inside my veins. Somehow I will see her live again... Like the very first time.

I can't at how good she sounds on LDLHA in particular

Phenomenal

Anyone still saying she cannot sing needs to have their ears or brain checked

Especially in the age of almost everybody faking it

LDLHA is one of my favourite performances from RH :D

amazing vocals

Hey whatsup everyone :) I just joined and this is my first post :p I'm seeing Madonna at Madison Square Garden tonight omg I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! This is my first time seeing her live omg I'm 20 and I've been a fan of Madonna my whole life and I grew up listening to her and I'm finally gonna see the QUEEN OF POP live omgggggg I CANT WAIT!! Just wanted to post in here to introduce myself and say hi! I hope everyone has fun tonight omfg it's gonna be crazy and so much fun I'm gonna pee my pants from being so excited oh my fucking God!!!!!

Interesting that at the beginning of the WTG video she says she might have been too ambitious cramming too many songs into one song - I assume she's talking about why Everybody was dropped from the medley.

Hey whatsup everyone :) I just joined and this is my first post :p I'm seeing Madonna at Madison Square Garden tonight omg I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!! This is my first time seeing her live omg I'm 20 and I've been a fan of Madonna my whole life and I grew up listening to her and I'm finally gonna see the QUEEN OF POP live omgggggg I CANT WAIT!! Just wanted to post in here to introduce myself and say hi! I hope everyone has fun tonight omfg it's gonna be crazy and so much fun I'm gonna pee my pants from being so excited oh my fucking God!!!!!

Welcome!! Have a great time!! You're gonna fall in love a billion times tonight with M!

best first-enthusiastic-post ever!!!

welcome and enjoy!!!!

:tigger: :tigger:

Have fun tonight!!!

And don't forget to report on your experience afterwards!

enjoy yourself

Welcome on my behalf as well and do have fun! You're going to love it ! :)

Loving this thread! Glad everyone had a blast. I'm still recovering from last night.

I LOVED everything. Every fucking thing. M is perfect. I loved the whole flamenco medley, "Body Shop" (so fucking cool), "La Vie en Rose" (sooo beautiful and touching), "Holiday", "Music" (that old Hollywood intro....perfection!), "S.E.X.", "Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore" (such a cool mash-up), etc. I just ADORED the whole damn show.

Madonna's voice was clear and strong, she looked beautiful, danced her butt off and along with her awesome/beautiful dancers, she put on a state of the art show.

I mean how can you not love this woman?! She's so amazing and inspiring.

I've seen tons of artists live but M has to be in my top 3. Possibly my favorite ever actually.

No one puts on a show like Madonna!

Welcome! I hope you have a great time tonight (I'm positive you will!!!).

wzCZPhQ.gif