NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

OMG! Thank you so much for linking us with his Tumblr. I've been THIRSTING for him since I saw him in the Hold Tight teaser.

In his latest post, it sounds like he's dancing to the studio version of the Deeper and Deeper.

I really hope M is riding him *prays*

I love the hair as well. I also loved the other wild hairstyle so no complaints but like you said, she looks like a blonde bombshell.

LCD, 2 weeks is not long to wait now, I know you are a Michigan girl, so is Detroit the concert you are going to ? I think it would be amazing to see her in her home state.

Hey jazzyjan, yes I'm going to the Detroit show! I usually spy her family members hanging around at the shows and she gets a good homecoming.

Hey jazzyjan, yes I'm going to the Detroit show! I usually spy her family members hanging around at the shows and she gets a good homecoming.

Fantastic, I seriously wish I could take leave, come over to the USA and go to the Detroit show. Always have a thing for home town shows as there is usually a lot of sentimental love going on. Always notice it with Olivia when she plays Melbourne. Madonna would be another level than that all together though. This concert is wowing me just through the youtube clips.

. I have to wait until March but the wait will be worth it.

Is her wig supposed to be like that? It looks like the wig was attached too further back:

I always love hearing the audience's reaction when M kills the dancer at the end :lol:

Is her wig supposed to be like that? It looks like the wig was attached too further back:

I always love hearing the audience's reaction when M kills the dancer at the end :lol:

Her voice sounds so great here! From what I've seen so far the vocals are absolutely on point this time, couldn't be more perfect.

Oh and I'm proabbly in the minority but I didn't mind the "wild" hair she had in Montreal and DC. In fact, I thought it was pretty cool :chuckle: The new one looks fine too though. Maybe she'll switch these hairstyles throughout the tour?

Her voice sounds so great here! From what I've seen so far the vocals are absolutely on point this time, couldn't be more perfect.

Oh and I'm proabbly in the minority but I didn't mind the "wild" hair she had in Montreal and DC. In fact, I thought it was pretty cool :chuckle: The new one looks fine too though. Maybe she'll switch these hairstyles throughout the tour?

Nonoka, you are not the only one. I also loved the wild hair and adore the bombshell hair. I love how she changed her hair up all the time throughout the concert and looks stunning with each look. She looks so beautiful throughout the entire show.

Why so many pages of complaints on her hair? She's a singer, not a fucking stage prop.

You know M fans are never happy about anything. They gotta find something wrong about a tiny little thing.

Why so many pages of complaints on her hair? She's a singer, not a fucking stage prop.

:lmao: Madonna fans always obsess over her hair. I actually read a comment by a so called "fan" who said he would not be going to the concert because she did not cut her hair !

:lmao: Madonna fans always obsess over her hair. I actually read a comment by a so called "fan" who said he would not be going to the concert because she did not cut her hair !

:rotfl: His loss!!!

These new photos and reports are giving me life!!

And how can anyone have a problem with her new hair, it's too perfect, looks like coming straight from LAV Tour!

Seems like there are lot of professional hairdressers here :)

The hair is flawless and fabulous but even if it wasn't, this is one hell of a show and the performances, energy, and excitement should not be overshadowed by a hairdo.

Anyway, any reaction from JLo? Is M good enough to be on American Idol? :lol:

It is the last season. Come on.

I only looked back once to see if she was still there before Holiday and she was, none of the celebs left early or left for more than a couple of minutes, I was surprised.

Yeah I'd love to know what show is good enough for them? More like they don't have the stamina to sit through a 2 hour Madonna concert/ no one will buy them a ticket etc

I was up SO late reading all the reviews and looking at pictures from last night. Oh my god.

I see her in two days. TWO DAYS.

about_to_pass_out.gif

I'm going to have to be carried out of the Barclays Center, I swear to god.

She should really release a single to coincide with the tour. So far, she's got good review and praises from media, except one swine.