NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

OMG I had the most amazing time, so much fun.... right at the front of the heart, got to see her so close up.... love the new hair, she looked so beautiful... I was in something of a bubble with all the celebs around and all the chaos at the front but it seemed like the whole arena was singing along to almost everything. Everyone held up lights for Who's That Girl......... Ariana was singing along to all the Rebel Heart tracks so she is a proper loon. She is so cute, she was taking it all in while her brother bounced off the walls... Andy Cohen looked like he just won the lottery every time a song started.... Amy Schumer was by me also. Some woman behind me started screaming at the top of her lungs "sing ghosttown" over and over at Madonna while she was talking about her fans and stuff after Who's That Girl and Amy turned around and told her to shut up, lol. Amy looked at me and I said thank you. But back to the show, you guys know everything but it really needs to be enjoyed in person, don't wait for the DVD.

Thanks Supernatural. Love your review and loved reading of your exchange with Amy. Reading all of these reviews from her fans here and all the pictures is such a great buzz.

OMG I had the most amazing time, so much fun.... right at the front of the heart, got to see her so close up.... love the new hair, she looked so beautiful... I was in something of a bubble with all the celebs around and all the chaos at the front but it seemed like the whole arena was singing along to almost everything. Everyone held up lights for Who's That Girl......... Ariana was singing along to all the Rebel Heart tracks so she is a proper loon. She is so cute, she was taking it all in while her brother bounced off the walls... Andy Cohen looked like he just won the lottery every time a song started.... Amy Schumer was by me also. Some woman behind me started screaming at the top of her lungs "sing ghosttown" over and over at Madonna while she was talking about her fans and stuff after Who's That Girl and Amy turned around and told her to shut up, lol. Amy looked at me and I said thank you. But back to the show, you guys know everything but it really needs to be enjoyed in person, don't wait for the DVD.

Loved reading this! I wanna see Ariana sing along to Body Shop :D

the show just kept getting better and better as it went along. that entire Spanish flamenco section had me in tears! her voice was strong and clear throughout, and sung with so much soul. the complaints about her dancing a lot less vigorously on stage is hysterical queen TRIPE nonsense. this woman is extremely fit and glides across stage effortlessly. wtf i'm justing standing and clapping sweating like a pig and she's barely sweating nor out of breath!

the show just kept getting better and better as it went along. that entire Spanish flamenco section had me in tears! her voice was strong and clear throughout, and sung with so much soul. the complaints about her dancing a lot less vigorously on stage is hysterical queen TRIPE nonsense. this woman is extremely fit and glides across stage effortlessly. wtf i'm justing standing and clapping sweating like a pig and she's barely sweating nor out of breath!

Yes, fantastic reading this.

These reports and pictures :wow: NYC got slayed proper.

This keeps getting better and better. She looks to be having a blast and it's infectious. And I love the new hair, she looks like a little bombshell lol.

My show is 2 weeks from today and I can't wait. Thanks for sharing all the links and reports, everyone!

These reports and pictures :wow: NYC got slayed proper.

This keeps getting better and better. She looks to be having a blast and it's infectious. And I love the new hair, she looks like a little bombshell lol.

My show is 2 weeks from today and I can't wait. Thanks for sharing all the links and reports, everyone!

I love the hair as well. I also loved the other wild hairstyle so no complaints but like you said, she looks like a blonde bombshell.

LCD, 2 weeks is not long to wait now, I know you are a Michigan girl, so is Detroit the concert you are going to ? I think it would be amazing to see her in her home state.

btw, the show was NOT sold out.

dont get me wrong but we have to speak about facts.

One guest had to leave the arena, because he drunk too much alcohol. The security put him out of the arena. So no 20,000, It was only 19.999 people :gent:

btw, the show was NOT sold out.

dont get me wrong but we have to speak about facts.

One guest had to leave the arena, because he drunk too much alcohol. The security put him out of the arena. So no 20,000, It was only 19.999 people :gent:

We must report that to Roger Friedman! :newspaper: