NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

^ Judging by the tour itinerary and what other fans have told me, additional shows will most likely be added.

If not then it would be sad considering how many people live here and the huge LGBT population.

I'm trying to arrange things out and travel one week to NYC in September, I will try to get one ticket from the second show in MSG, but I really hope that they add another date for Brooklyn, I hope so, since it's almost sold out, I'm so excited :))

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me and my boyf were wondering, if we buy tickets to the Madison Square Garden tour of the building, if we do the tour on the day of M's show will they still do the tour into the arena etc? (Meaning we could see the stage early etc)

Guest bluejean

Me and my boyf were wondering, if we buy tickets to the Madison Square Garden tour of the building, if we do the tour on the day of M's show will they still do the tour into the arena etc? (Meaning we could see the stage early etc)

Call Madison Square Garden and ask them.

Good idea. I didn't think of the most simple answer haha, thanks!

If they say they would let u in if only you And your bf spread your arse cheeks for further testings would you still go with it?

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be going to the second concert at Madison Square Garden! I only had my Madonna tour cherry broke on the last tour so I'll get my second go around this year!

New seats added for both MSG dates now on an interactive map! I just got front row of section 119 for Wednesday and there are more there! A couple floor seats too (mostly VIP) though a few single regular price have popped up too on the floor.

• 2 weeks later...