NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

so wait, I'm freaking confused. VIP presale right now, and then another presale starts at 11AM EST???

Guys please be careful with these presales and getting carried away.

It's Live Nation and they're after your money.

I can still remember RiT ICON presales where I felt I had no option but to buy a top price seat which was in a side block nowhere near the stage.

Come normal sales - and in fact, come a few days before the actual concert - seats FAR BETTER were available on Ticketmaster.

Don't be spending $1513 on a concert ticket!!!

Guest ditaluver

ultimate vip is $1530

runway is $900

vip party package is $780

vip tour package is $555

vip fan package is $280

\

Guest ditaluver

I can still remember RiT ICON presales where I felt I had no option but to buy a top price seat which was in a side block nowhere near the stage.

Come normal sales - and in fact, come a few days before the actual concert - seats FAR BETTER were available on Ticketmaster.

thank you so much for some perspective. you actually just calmed my tits

ok i know i will be there. i am a fighter and I will be there no matter what!

Yes, this. It's crazy!

BTW, VIP package pre-sales are also now, even for Live Pass!!! You need to unlock your code.

thank you so much for some perspective. you actually just calmed my tits

ok i know i will be there. i am a fighter and I will be there no matter what!

Hey - don't panic! That's what all this is about - I've lived it for all the other tours lol!

And yes - if you want to be there at the front - you can get it. And it won't involve shelling out ridiculous amounts of money!

Always bear in mind too that there's more than likely gonna be additional shows for many of these cities - and they'll be going on sale at a slightly calmer time when there's not so much hype and frenzy - and therefore possibly a lot easier to get the best seat you really want.

This is true

But people are in fear that tickets will get sold out, and will have to buy something far from the stage.

This is true

But people are in fear that tickets will get sold out, and will have to buy something far from the stage.

I understand - and I've been there myself and I know that the fear takes over!

Just be careful I say. I hated that feeling of being pressured into buying a ticket and then finding one much better in the normal sales or elsewhere.

That's what these fanclub presales are all about IMO - making you feel pressured.

it works!

ive dealt with this since DWT, except now Im more likely to have a legit heart attack.

Same. I wanted to have something nailed down, but peace of mind is fucking expensive.

Did anyone actually hit buy on the Ultimate VIP? It's showing me $1755 before fees. :(

Everything Jamesy has said has been 100% right on the money. For DWT I remember that the Icon presale was limited to a section on the Floor but in the back corner. they all sat together and strained to see because they were misled IMO and panicked into buying the Icon members only seats in presale. DWT was an easy one to panic ppl since it had felt like forever since Girlie show. the Various presales since still aren't the Best seats money can that's for sure. Once I bought VIP and it was terrible. $800 each and I Sat next to a couple who paid Face value ticketmaster in General sales ($350) and the pre show Party was a small room and served Cheeze and crackers with juice it was a Joke. the special Gift was nothing special.

I have gotten better seats on day of show through Ticketmaster and from General sales Both.

Same. I wanted to have something nailed down, but peace of mind is fucking expensive.

Did anyone actually hit buy on the Ultimate VIP? It's showing me $1755 before fees. :(

I don't think anyone actually does buy this stuff. Then those seats get released the day of the concert. That's how I got to see her row 4 for "only" $350 last time. Best deal of my life.

This is so confusing though. I just want regular tickets. Not sure why a little box can't pop up and explain when in the fuck those get released for pre-sale.

Jamesy and MLVCfan - thanks for the info. What's crazy is that logically, I KNOW THIS, but I am still panicking! Or at least trying not to panic.
Probably because I'm flying in for this show, and am freaking out if I don't actually get tickets.
But I have been to SO many shows from other artists where I have traveled w/out having tickets, or have purchased them the day of the show, getting really good seats.

It just seems different for this situation, though, because it's freaking MADONNA. lol

ahhhhhhhhh

Jamesy and MLVCfan - thanks for the info. What's crazy is that logically, I KNOW THIS, but I am still panicking! Or at least trying not to panic.

Probably because I'm flying in for this show, and am freaking out if I don't actually get tickets.

But I have been to SO many shows from other artists where I have traveled w/out having tickets, or have purchased them the day of the show, getting really good seats.

It just seems different for this situation, though, because it's freaking MADONNA. lol

ahhhhhhhhh

I agree, but I'll pray that she adds extra dates. She must, it's NYC!!

She will definitely add extra dates, she always does in NY.

I got carried away...it was a Row 1 Section F2 seat in Brooklyn, I couldn't resist my impulses. It was $3000 total for two tickets. I can't believe I did that, but it's my college graduation and acceptance to Grad school gift.

I got carried away...it was a Row 1 Section F2 seat in Brooklyn, I couldn't resist my impulses. It was $3000 total for two tickets. I can't believe I did that, but it's my college graduation and acceptance to Grad school gift.

!!!!!

Duddddeeee. Well, don't think about it, particularly if you already have the money. You're going to have the time of your life.

So Brooklyn was $1500 but MSG is $1755?

!!!!!

Duddddeeee. Well, don't think about it, particularly if you already have the money. You're going to have the time of your life.

I know, it was a once in a lifetime indulgence I'm allowing myself. I'm so excited.

So Brooklyn was $1500 but MSG is $1755?

Really? I didn't get to check MSG until this packages were already sold out. I like Brooklyn better, the venue is more modern and the sound is better. MSG is great too, but just a preference.

Maybe the tickets were more because the MSG show is first...price gouging.