NYC Sept. 16

FreeMySoul

I'm so excited for this tour I can't contain myself!

I joined ICON to get in on the pre-sale for MSG and Brooklyn.

I'm only going to one show either MSG or Brooklyn which ever I can get tickets for.

New Yorker Rebel Hearts discuss all your ticket excitement and breakdowns here!

Hopefully we all get tix!

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm aiming for the Brooklyn show, since a Saturday night seems like a more reasonable time to go to a concert. If she adds more New York shows, though, I might change my mind.

Yeah I'm DEF trying for Brooklyn too. I just hope that since it's a Saturday night the tickets won't be sold out so quickly tomorrow for the good seats, as I think everyone would be inclined to go to that show cause it's on a Saturday.

Guest Peaches

New Icon member here as well! I had a citicard snafu (credit card fraud is no joke!) so that presale is screwed. This Icon presale is everything right now!! MSG vs Barclays is a tough decision because Saturday is a better day, but MSG is MSG. I'm sure other dates will be added, though, so there will be other chances! :Disco_Ball:

Yeah I'm DEF trying for Brooklyn too. I just hope that since it's a Saturday night the tickets won't be sold out so quickly tomorrow for the good seats, as I think everyone would be inclined to go to that show cause it's on a Saturday.

Same here. I will be flying in from Kansas City, and because of the travel costs, I will need to keep it pretty conservative in regards to how much I can spend on a ticket. But that's okay, I honestly just want in the building. I'm not going to be too incredibly picky.

CROSSING FINGERS THIS GOES WELL FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Guest ditaluver

Me too and I bet she adds a Sunday night show

Guest Rachelle of London

I wanna try and get Brooklyn as I'll be in NYC that weekend.Dunno whether to save the money though and just go to more EU shows ughhhhh decisions

Guest ditaluver

my fucking complaints about the BARCLAYS LEGACY PRESALE seem to be falling on deaf ears

its supposed to START at 10 but its not going to cause they have a typo stating MAY as the sale date

so basically legacy icon members wont get their hour to get the tickets. its so fucked. im fuming

Guest ditaluver

say a prayer they are fixing it cause i just hit refresh and all the times, etc are gone so hopefully they saw my complaints!

now i dont know what...MSG is Gone!