USA Tickets Price and options

Mario24

I checked in Madonna.com and ticketmaster and I haven't found any information regarding the Prices and VIP options for the USA shows

Have you guys ? Tomorrow is the pre sales for the opening in Miami !

Guest Rocco Papa

I found the price range on Ticketmaster for both New York shows quite easily.

It doesn't seem to be any cheaper than the last tour. It's a shame, because as much as I want to go, I just can't afford it. To get a good seat means spending an insane amount of money. I may have to settle on a cheap seat way in the back. But I really don't know if it will be worth it. If all I'm going to do is watch a video screen, I can wait and spend much less on the DVD.

I found the price range on Ticketmaster for both New York shows quite easily.

It doesn't seem to be any cheaper than the last tour. It's a shame, because as much as I want to go, I just can't afford it. To get a good seat means spending an insane amount of money. I may have to settle on a cheap seat way in the back. But I really don't know if it will be worth it. If all I'm going to do is watch a video screen, I can wait and spend much less on the DVD.

I would encourage you to go even if its a cheaper seat. Both MSG and Barclays are smaller than Yankee stadium and there really aren't awful seats. Some better than others of course, but I think still all pretty good. Plus the energy at these shows tend to be more infectious.

Guest Rocco Papa

You may want to consider that this stage seems to stretch further into the arena than her past ones. Potentially a better view for all.

I would encourage you to go even if its a cheaper seat. Both MSG and Barclays are smaller than Yankee stadium and there really aren't awful seats. Some better than others of course, but I think still all pretty good. Plus the energy at these shows tend to be more infectious.

Yeah, I might settle on one of the $45 seats.

Link for the NY ones ?

http://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-the-rebel-heart-tour-brooklyn-new-york-09-19-2015/event/00004E569A891B86?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

http://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-new-york-new-york-09-16-2015/event/1D004E5AF1AB4BF4?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Do you know for the pre-sale, for VIP Packages, do you order through VIPNation with your LIVE PASS code or have to go through ticketmaster directly?

The VIPNation link for each city directs you to Ticketmaster anyway.

yes, I suppose will be via Ticketmaster ... I can see the only warranty at the moment to get front row is the Ultimate VIP Experience package but that will be easily over US$1,000 :huh:

Wow I was thinking to pick a floor ticket but I can't afford 400USD for the ticket and then 265USD to get to LV, I'll see the seating prices because it's an arena and you will be able to have a good view from whichever place.

it says on Madonna.com that VIP tickets don't go on sale until March 9th for the shows that go on Icon pre-sale tomorrow. Am I reading that correctly? why would they delay the sale of VIP packages 6 days after the Icon pre-sale?

it says on Madonna.com that VIP tickets don't go on sale until March 9th for the shows that go on Icon pre-sale tomorrow. Am I reading that correctly? why would they delay the sale of VIP packages 6 days after the Icon pre-sale?

No, check your show. It should say tomorrow's pre-sale is Icon/VIP. VIP Nation also says this:

https://vipnation.com/tours/madonna/rebel-heart-tour/6abadad1b3d4e4c08961b4f7aacfb609VwZ4AvV%3D

Edited by rebelvvv