Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Who do you think you are? Nostradamus?

Yes he really is! And Bette Midler's secret lover :newspaper:

who said madonna would be on ellen? ;)

The same person that said L4L would be directed by Bette midler

In black and white

And that there would be no tour

Back to the dungeon immediately! Guards! :sassy:

The same person that said L4L would be directed by Bette midler

:rotfl:

No coming back from that one! Traditional the turd..FLUSH!

Same person also predicted Madonna was coming on stage at Ross when people were reporting she just had.

What a gift! :chuckle:

Fallon is the worst when it comes to interview people. I'm sure M was annoyed and found it funny but not sure If she wants to do it again. :lmao:

They had good chemistry together and they knew each other before hand and he actually listened to her album, so I think all that is more of a reason for him to interview her again

Guys, the last few weeks have been absolutely AMAZING for all Madonna fans. And it looks like next week will be even better with even more performances (5 for Ellen + 2 for the Italian show + 2 for the UK show) and lots of recorded interviews for news shows.

We are so blessed...

crying1.gif

Guys, the last few weeks have been absolutely AMAZING for all Madonna fans. And it looks like next week will be even better with even more performances (5 for Ellen + 2 for the Italian show + 2 for the UK show) and lots of recorded interviews for news shows.

We are so blessed...

crying1.gif

I was just thinking this and almost feeling overwhelmed by all of the stuff we have coming up! Not just this month but now all year with the tour practically! Interviews on shows, print interviews, promos, photo shoots, tour prep ... She really does spoil us. 30+ years in and still working this hard? No one else ever ever ever.

Oh my, a whole week at Ellen...hope she does perform at least one song for each day. Gosh there are several songs she could perform from the album but I would love for her to perform Messiah, Rebel Heart, Ghosttown, Iconic, Devil Pray...guess she's gonna perform LFL anyway so that won't make room for a new song to be performed.

Guest bluejean

Is it possible to get tickets for Ellen?

I saw all tickets are allocated but you can phone on the day and try and get tickets. But there must be some other way :lol: